Skip to content

Hello Everyone!

Featured Replies

Hi! I was a longtime member of AT and I guess I got lost on the way here πŸ˜‰

My old username was Rhiamon Witch, and I miss hanging out where ppl love tarot almostΒ as much as I do...lol

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi and welcome to TT&M @Christinabutterfly! So glad that you found your way here.Β Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. πŸ™‚Β 

  • Author

Thank you so much 😊

Nice to meet you! Welcome πŸ™‚Β 

  • Author

Thank you ashjey, nice to meet you too πŸ™‚

welcome to you from old holmes !

  • Author

Hi Holmes! Nice to see you 😊

  • Author

Thank you @joyΒ I’m a huge butterfly fan πŸ™‚

:dancing-cat:Whoo Hoo!!! i am sooooooooo excited to see my oldΒ  and dear AT friend here!!! We had lost touch, and it has been a few years! :bubble_blovekiss::dancing-cat:

:animated-smileys-signs-085:TD!!!!Β  Christina Butterfly! What a lovely new forum name for you! Gosh, Tina! i am just so tickled to see you pop up here!!!

Edited by MoonGypsy

  • Author

@MoonGypsy I missed your friendship so much!! And our tarot trades! Hehe. Glad to finally be home πŸ’œβœ¨πŸ’œ

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.