Skip to content

Collage Tarot Decks

Featured Replies

I'm in need of finding good collage tarot decks for professional readings for clients.  I find that the collage decks are eye candy and can help in unfolding a story with my readings.

 

Are there any suggestions?

That's super interesting! I actually don't normally like collage decks, or for ex. decks based on stock photography, I usually find them noisy and messy. But there are a few such decks that I really enjoy:

- The Haindl, which is so special and has so much going on, it's difficult to think of it as a collage deck, but I think it counts.

- The Enchanted Tarot (now out of print but reworked as the Zerner-Farber Tarot —  think that's also out of print now but it's pretty easy to find on ebay etc.  https://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/zerner-farber

- Madam Clara Sees All and Madam Clara's 5-Cent Tarot (that's getting shipped as we speak!) are both really fun and well-done https://www.madamclara.com/5-cent.html

- the Venetian Tarot and Golden Venetian Lenormand decks by Eugene Vinitsky https://www.etsy.com/listing/733727979/special-offer-the-set-of-golden-venetian

- Absolutely all of the Malpertuis decks, especially the Tyldwick Tarot and all of the Lenormand decks, which are just stunning. https://www.mysteryentertainerproducts.com/malpertuis-cards  I recently acquired the Tyldwick and the Old Arabian and Silson Lenormands, and they're even more gorgeous in person than photos convey.

- the Lisa Frank tarot deck, perfectly done  https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2016/03/106161/lisa-frank-tarot-cards-exist#slide-1

- the Construction Paper Tarot!!!!! which is just the greatest thing ever, it's SO loving and well done. https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/construction-paper-tarot  (This deck is currently not for sale, unless you buy a copy on ebay for $$$, but I'm really hopeful the artist will open it up again soon.)

- I'm really fond of the Healers of the Earth Oracle deck which is a collage deck made from stock illustrations, not that you can really tell! https://www.etsy.com/listing/630901866/healers-of-the-earth-oracle

- Oh and I forgot my personal fave Lenormand deck, the Alternate Realities Lenormand! https://jae-larson-designs.myshopify.com/products/alternate-realities-lenormand-card-deck  A lot of Lenormand decks are gorgeous collage decks, this one is my favorite, but many of them are quite lovely. 🙂

 

 

Edited by bookshop

My favorite collage deck is the Textured Tarot! Others that are good too are The Stretch Tarot and Dreamkeepers Tarot, both of which I used to own. A few others include: Practical Magic Tarot, Guided Hand Tarot, Floriography Tarot, and Antiquarian Tarot.

I really like the Muse Tarot. I have the indie version, but a mass market version can be pre-ordered through Amazon now.

  • Author

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions...I really appreciate it! 🌹

How about Tarot illuminati & Tarot Apokalypsis by Erik Dunne

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/illuminati/

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-apokalypsis/

 

also Distant Past Tarot & Second Nature Tarot by Jae Larson Designs

https://jae-larson-designs.myshopify.com/products/the-distant-past-tarot-tarot-size

https://jae-larson-designs.myshopify.com/collections/oracle-cards/products/the-second-nature-tarot-coming-soon

 

And Button Soup Tarot is True Collage deck feat various artist with all sorts of artstyles!;D

And it's our last day to back it on ks;

 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:30 AM, queenofwans said:

My favorite collage deck is the Textured Tarot! 

 

Yes, the Textured Tarot is SO good!!

One of my top-5 decks.

 

Technically, I think you can call most of the Baba Studio decks collage decks... 😉

 

The Spolia Tarot is great as well!

  • Author

@Hedera  I'm really loving the Baba Studio decks 😉 

  • Author

@reall  I have decided to go with Mme. Loviise's Scorned Oraakel for now  :) 

 

Thank you for all of your suggestions...I truly appreciate it!

you are welcome! wish you great fun readings with your new deck!;D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.