Skip to content

Sign Ups + Updates & Announcements

Featured Replies

I'm also able to do another card if someone ends up needing to drop out! Just wanted to put this out there for less stress about finishing if someone feels like they cant do it!

  • Author
19 hours ago, zedekiel said:

I'm also able to do another card if someone ends up needing to drop out! Just wanted to put this out there for less stress about finishing if someone feels like they cant do it!

Thank you, that's so kind of you!

  • Author

We have had a couple of more cards being sent in and I felt it was time for another preview. Here are some of our fire cards:

 

The write ups for all these are in the big guidebook! 

 

1822228656_previewfire.thumb.jpg.8751c14e69cae5e87e8d8fc5822aea77.jpg

 

 

  • Author

The creators of those cards are from left to right:

 

JulianneVictoria, Endy, Zedekiel and DaySoleil

 

Fiery!  Bravo and Brava to them!   More! More!

Edited by geoxena

Ooooh! Sizzling. Love them!! 🔥

 

  • Author
25 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Fiery!  Bravo and Brava to them!   More! More!

Yay! And yes, there will be more previews coming! I just want to make sure I don't feature any of the cards from people that wish to have theirs be a surprise once it is all complete. But I promise to show more cards! 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Ooooh! Sizzling. Love them!! 🔥

 

sonia manzano fire GIF by Identity

 

hot jenna fischer GIF

 

😎💗

Does it mean something SPECIAL when people in the list are bolded but not in blue and not marked as complete ?

  • Author
Just now, gregory said:

Does it mean something SPECIAL when people in the list are bolded but not in blue and not marked as complete ?

The bold ones are court cards 😁 I had all court cards put in bold at the start so to make the list easier on the eye (or so I felt). And I haven’t gone in and removed it because , well - it didn’t feel that important 😁

Fair enough . I was just looking at how far there is to go.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, geoxena said:

I wonder which suit will be completed first . . . Looks like Earth is in the lead!

And as an update to my previous post guessing which suit will be completed first, right now it looks like Air is in the lead (1 card left), with Earth following closely on its heels (2 cards left), then Fire (3 left), and Water (5 left).  Of course, anything can happen in the last days - it will all depend on who sends in what.  I was rooting for Earth to come in first, since I identify closely with that element - but we'll see!  Hahaha!

 

(I know it's not a race, but... I can pretend, can't I?)

 

 

Edited by geoxena

  • Author
1 hour ago, gregory said:

Fair enough . I was just looking at how far there is to go.

I believe we have around 60 cards done. I have heard back from a couple of the ones that had not checked in previously. Some of them are working on their cards and think they will manage it on time. One has now sent in theirs, and I believe two resigned their cards (those cards are already reassigned to other members). There are still some I haven’t heard from. I’ll give more updates when I’m on my laptop, where I have everything stored. I’ll do another preview then as well! 

 

  • Author

Here are some more previews!

 

1301292370_Previewwater.thumb.jpg.0edcc0ac1c65dd46cbfd8f37c36456ee.jpg

 

1.thumb.jpg.223587407cc466ffd21daf2925c44d42.jpg

1 hour ago, Raggydoll said:

Here are some more previews!

Wonderful!  What a deck this will be!

 

Think of how it was, when you were looking forward to seeing this deck finished, back when you first announced it.  Did it seem a little bit daunting or far away?  And look, here we are - almost done, and with so many really cool and unique visions!

 

 

 

Edited by geoxena

  • Author
34 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Wonderful!  What a deck this will be!

 

Think of how it was, when you were looking forward to seeing this deck finished, back when you first announced it.  Did it seem a little bit daunting or far away?  And look, here we are - almost done, and with so many really cool and unique visions!

 

 

 

Great question! I wasn’t exactly daunted as much as I was excited and nervous. I remember wondering what I would do if only five or so people wanted to sign up. And I had absolutely no idea about the journey I was about to embark on myself, with HER tarot. That came as this huge surprise served right from my subconscious. Because it has definitely simmered there, right under the surface, for a very long time. THAT was the daunting project since I would have to do it all on my own. The ‘We Are One’ project is done together with friends. There is no loneliness when friends are coming together as One 💗 

Amazing job everyone, bravo!!! And a special thanks goes out to @Raggydoll who made sure we deliver and puts so much work into it with all those questions about the measurements and adjustments and putting it all together.

 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Hello,

My card, 9 of Pentacles, is finished except for the write-up. How do I get it from Canva to you?

Thanks,

JeanetteBelle

  • Author
7 minutes ago, JeanetteBelle said:

Hello,

My card, 9 of Pentacles, is finished except for the write-up. How do I get it from Canva to you?

Thanks,

JeanetteBelle

Great! Save it as a jpg and send it to 

weareone@thetarotforum.com

 

I am not familiar with how that exact platform/software works but surely there must be a guide to saving artwork? 

5 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Great! Save it as a jpg and send it to 

weareone@thetarotforum.com

 

I am not familiar with how that exact platform/software works but surely there must be a guide to saving artwork? 

Yay! I just sent it along with the write-up. JB

  • Author
28 minutes ago, JeanetteBelle said:

Yay! I just sent it along with the write-up. JB

Excellent, I will go check and respond! 

6 hours ago, geoxena said:

And as an update to my previous post guessing which suit will be completed first, right now it looks like Air is in the lead (1 card left), with Earth following closely on its heels (2 cards left), then Fire (3 left), and Water (5 left).  Of course, anything can happen in the last days - it will all depend on who sends in what.  I was rooting for Earth to come in first, since I identify closely with that element - but we'll see!  Hahaha!

 

(I know it's not a race, but... I can pretend, can't I?

And now Air and Earth are neck and neck for first suit completed, each with one submission left to go!  Which suit will it be!!??

  • Author
4 minutes ago, geoxena said:

And now Air and Earth are neck and neck for first suit completed, each with one submission left to go!  Which suit will it be!!??

pull a card and tell us 😋

Yes, GREAT thanks to Raggydoll. I have been in on organising one of these in the past. It's a nightmare. She has kept her temper better than I did...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.