Jump to content

More Kickstarter decks for your thoughts


FindYourSovereignty

Recommended Posts

So, one I was keeping an eye on is now live. Shakespeare themed, RWS, really nice art. But the funding goal!!

 

($66,000 USD)

I know numerous KS decks have commanded that kind of backing, but oof. We'll see if they can pull it off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
11 hours ago, Niobium said:

So, one I was keeping an eye on is now live. Shakespeare themed, RWS, really nice art. But the funding goal!!

 

($66,000 USD)

I know numerous KS decks have commanded that kind of backing, but oof. We'll see if they can pull it off. 


My thoughts exactly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
20 minutes ago, Wyrdkiss said:

It's his very first venture. That's a very risky pledge. 

 

I'll be very curious to see how this goes. I'm thinking it may be a campaign that he has to run again with a lower desire than to print 10k decks with his first production. Good for him to think big though.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
43 minutes ago, gregory said:

I rather like the Magic Realism one:

 

OOH and it's in Berlin. Backed.


This deck catches my eye every time I see it, love that top card. I am just not ready for an AI deck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gregory said:

I rather like the Magic Realism one:

 

OOH and it's in Berlin. Backed.

 

This one really caught my eye as well, it's certainly very striking, I like that there's something quite primal about it... I'm still on the fence about it at the moment but I'll be watching with interest.

 

This is a bit off topic in terms of this deck specifically, but the only AI deck that has gone on to my must have list so far is the Älvdansen Tarot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
52 minutes ago, KiMo said:

I like that there's something quite primal about it...


Exactly and those colors… 😊

 

I haven’t got my head around the AI decks. However, you have me leaning in further with the Älvdansen Tarot… wow! 😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2022 at 9:51 PM, Niobium said:

For anyone who missed the Darkest Dungeon tarot deck KS, Fortuna Tenebris, the creator has pre-orders available for the extras. The deck is still in production (like literally every other deck at the moment...) but should be out by Christmas.

11111.thumb.png.c390a7ee8cbd0314bf46f49a119e1e5d.png

https://www.cryptidpleasures.com/dongbrulee/p/fortuna-tenebris-tarot-deck-dong-brles-guide-to-fortune-telling

 

 

 I ordered this in October; it was acknowledged but I haven't heard a thing since. I emailed to ask about it and no response. I am minded to recharge on paypal - does anyone know anything ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gregory said:

 I ordered this in October; it was acknowledged but I haven't heard a thing since. I emailed to ask about it and no response. I am minded to recharge on paypal - does anyone know anything ?

 

According to the most recent KS update, he's still waiting on the booklets; the decks have been or will soon be sent to him; and he has the boxes. So, might not be until February on this one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, gregory said:

I just wish he'd expletive answer emails.

You want him to swear at you, gregory? No wait, that would be expletively answer emails.

image.png.3e5fdfbee9f548d78a78ab509780d46f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
2 hours ago, gregory said:

At least if he'd do that I'd know he was alive and reading....


I feel this. I didn’t back this deck, but I’ve backed many decks and I just don't understand the lack of communication to people that have invested in you. Just a note saying, “no new news” is better than radio silence for weeks and months on end. Let us know you’re still alive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Claire Mack, the creator of The Faceted Garden and The Illuminated Earth oracle decks, is producing a tarot deck that she has called the RainShadow Tarot. It's not on Kickstarter just yet but she hopes to have the campaign live by the end of February. Going by her Instagram account the artwork looks stunning, I'll be eagerly awaiting this deck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FindYourSovereignty said:


I feel this. I didn’t back this deck, but I’ve backed many decks and I just don't understand the lack of communication to people that have invested in you. Just a note saying, “no new news” is better than radio silence for weeks and months on end. Let us know you’re still alive. 

 

That's part of the thing - I DIDN'T back it, so I went to his website to order it - and there there is no news of any kind. On KS you can ask and there are updates - which I shall now follow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
2 hours ago, gregory said:

On KS you can ask and there are updates - which I shall now follow.


You can ask, but they don’t have to reply. And the community can complain and chat all about it and they still don’t have to respond. 
 

2 hours ago, gregory said:

That's part of the thing - I DIDN'T back it, so I went to his website to order it - and there there is no news of any kind.


Yeah, no good to not have any where to find an update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KiMo said:

So Claire Mack, the creator of The Faceted Garden and The Illuminated Earth oracle decks, is producing a tarot deck that she has called the RainShadow Tarot. It's not on Kickstarter just yet but she hopes to have the campaign live by the end of February. Going by her Instagram account the artwork looks stunning, I'll be eagerly awaiting this deck!

I've been waiting on this one for a WHILE. So excited, I have both her oracles and they're so lovely.

 

For those who bought Everybody's Tarot by Sarah Kathleen--a gender neutral deck of indeterminate creatures with simple but concise RWS art--she's doing another tarot deck with a fancier art style. Looks real fun!

 

UK for all those of you there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Niobium said:

I've been waiting on this one for a WHILE. So excited, I have both her oracles and they're so lovely.

Me too! You can tell that the deck is going to be something special... I've decided to back the project before it's even gone live yet 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty

@Niobium and @KiMo, please share when Claire Mack launches Rainshadow Tarot and if she has a pre-launch link to the Kickstarter would be great. She doesn’t have an email list available and I am not on social media. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FindYourSovereignty
8 minutes ago, KiMo said:

Absolutely @FindYourSovereignty :animated-rainbow-image-0001:

 

On Insta she commented that she hopes to have the pre-launch live on KS by the end of this week. I'm keeping my eye on things and as soon as it's up, I'll post a link here.


Thank you! 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.