Oxfret

New and having my mind blown.

Oxfret

Hello all. I have always had an interest in the "super natural", although I never understood how something could be "greater than" the natural world. Presumably everything is natural, simply outside of our understanding. Super is only a perspective we place to that which we do not understand... and I have been having a super time with these cards.

I am trying to learn temperance, like the cards keep telling me to. But it is hard from my current position as I can be quite the over sharer. They have also been telling me I need to find like mined people to grow with, so I guess here I am. Where better to look than from other people listening to their cards? LOL

I had hoped to find other people on prime number life paths.. I am not sure how much credit I give to that stuff, but it seems to be a good guide for my life personally. Numerology doesn't seem to have a big forum basis though.

Anyway.. Hello, happy to be here. 🤗

LoveLightPeace

Hi and welcome to TT&M @Oxfret! It's nice to meet you. :classic_smile:

Czenzi

Nice to meet you.

Grace
6 hours ago, Oxfret said:

Presumably everything is natural, simply outside of our understanding. Super is only a perspective we place to that which we do not understand... and I have been having a super time with these cards.

I like you already 🤗 Welcome!

6 hours ago, Oxfret said:

I had hoped to find other people on prime number life paths.. I am not sure how much credit I give to that stuff, but it seems to be a good guide for my life personally. Numerology doesn't seem to have a big forum basis though.

29/11 here! There has been a discussion about numerology in tarot here recently. I also enjoy this topic, so looking forward to more of the same.

Hope you have some fun here. 😀

Lady Butterfly

Nice to meet you @Oxfret

stephanelli

Welcome to the forum @oxfret!

joy

Hello @Oxfret welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085: What exactly do you mean by 'Prime Numbers in Life Path'?

On 3/27/2020 at 1:00 AM, Grace said:

29/11 here! There has been a discussion about numerology in tarot here recently. I also enjoy this topic, so looking forward to more of the same.

Hello @Grace I am 29/11 too :biggrin: