Deck of The Weeek: Sign-up Thread: Week 142 : March 28-April 3

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks.  Each week we will be picking a deck (or desks) to work with for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week.

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Black and Gold Tarot

2. tarot_cat - Tarot Familiars

3. Amberjune - Urban Tarot and the Price of Love Oracle

4. Mi-Shell - Light Seer's Tarot

5. Bodhiseed - Albano-Waite Tarot paired with the Rumi Cards

6. ballerina - Starman Tarot

7. Madame Squee - Inversion Tarot

(452)

Edited by VGimlet

Yay, the forum is back!  

I'm in this week with the Black and Gold Tarot, which is still sitting on the shelf from where it was last week.  I should have time now to dust it off and get started.

Be safe out there.  

I'm in this week with the Albano-Waite Tarot paired with the Rumi Cards:

From the Albano-Waite Tarot, the Six of Wands; from the Rumi Cards, 'The Moon is Waiting:'

six%2Bof%2Bwands.jpgthe%2Bmoon%2Bis%2Bwaiting_0002.jpg

Any successful leader worth his salt will admit to standing on the shoulders of others to meet challenges and achieve goals. And that kind of humility will keep him learning as well as leading. Open-minded cooperation among diversification makes us all stronger and more knowledgeable. The Moon card suggests we set aside any focus on "me, mine, myself" and look at the bigger picture. I had a strange thought this morning... What if we didn't have the concept of religion at all, but rather the only the idea of relationship? What if the spiritual focus of groups concentrated on kindness and compassion toward all other beings, Nature, etc. instead of creeds or dogma? What a glorious light that would shine on our world. 

People respond in accordance to how you relate to them.

~Nelson Mandela

This week I'm going to work with my Starman Tarot.  I've hardly interacted with it at all.  The book looks very inyeresting.

Sorry I missed updating you to the list this week ballerina and Madame Squee!   Still getting used to working from home.   It's much more...concentrated.  LOL.

4 hours ago, VGimlet said:

Sorry I missed updating you to the list this week ballerina and Madame Squee!   Still getting used to working from home.   It's much more...concentrated.  LOL.

No problemo!  I decided to do it a bit late.  I luckily got so many new decks last year but I really haven't interacted with them so having this thread is great. It was a great incentive for me a couple of years ago.  I think you had this at AT? Anyway my sense of time is all screwed up, especially these days when routines are all changed.

Madame Squee
6 hours ago, VGimlet said:

You are the best, VG! I've been terrible at keeping up here. It seems that the more time I have, the less I get done. I'm so glad you keep putting up with me. :love:

3 hours ago, ballerina said:

No problemo!  I decided to do it a bit late.  I luckily got so many new decks last year but I really haven't interacted with them so having this thread is great. It was a great incentive for me a couple of years ago.  I think you had this at AT? Anyway my sense of time is all screwed up, especially these days when routines are all changed.

Yes, it was started at AT - (that number in parenthesis is how long the original thread has been going, LOL)   First by Nikki B.  (I always wonder where she is) and then another member whose name escapes me (Maybe AJ remembers?)  kept it up for a long time.  

1 hour ago, Madame Squee said:

You are the best, VG! I've been terrible at keeping up here. It seems that the more time I have, the less I get done. I'm so glad you keep putting up with me. :love:

Heh, I'm glad you guys put up with me, sometimes I'm like that proverbial headless chicken...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.