What's The Postman Bringing?

Glass Owl

RavenOfSummer

Just received my Wisdom of the Trees Oracle!! So excited. I haven't look at the cards yet...I'm actually thinking of making an unboxing video, which I've never done but it seems like fun. I've wanted this deck for a while, was so happy when I saw it was coming back into print!

Just received my Wisdom of the Trees Oracle!! So excited. I haven't look at the cards yet...I'm actually thinking of making an unboxing video, which I've never done but it seems like fun. I've wanted this deck for a while, was so happy when I saw it was coming back into print!

You and i have very similar tastes, Raven! ;D That is another one of the decks i am longing for...

But on topic, My Star Tarot by dear Cathy McClelland is on the way, scheduled for delivery on Saturday.

i have been watching and waiting for this deck since before she actually started on the Minors. i have had her LE Majors Only for close to 10 years...

Her art is glorious IMHO!!!

Scarlet Woodland

I just ordered Mildred Payne's Secret Pocket Oracle. It was terribly naughty, but I couldn't resist after seeing them in action  ;D

RavenOfSummer

You and i have very similar tastes, Raven! ;D That is another one of the decks i am longing for...

But on topic, My Star Tarot by dear Cathy McClelland is on the way, scheduled for delivery on Saturday.

i have been watching and waiting for this deck since before she actually started on the Minors. i have had her LE Majors Only for close to 10 years...

Her art is glorious IMHO!!!

Oh my gosh, so true MoonGypsy! We really do have similar tastes <3

I'm excited for you with the Star Tarot being on the way!!  :D

Ooh' date=' I'm in the Devas Facebook group! [/quote']

That is great, R! Cilla told me about it, but i don't belong to Facebook. xox

On Friday I opened my mailbox to find the Wisdom of the Trees Oracle. I am enjoying it and I like the guidebook a lot.

i have finally received the gorgeous long awaited Star Tarot by Cathy McClelland--published by Schiffer.

Beautiful package and Cathy's art is beyond fabulous.

Although, i can't help but wish there was more image and less border...[schiffer, PLEASE stop overwhelming such gorgeous art with huge borders.] And the corner rounding was shabbily done, IMHO. At least my deck.

i re-corner rounded it with my trusty rounder and now it looks, feels and shuffles much better.

i may get another deck to trim...

This one i will most likely give an edge treatment. It will be a little tricky to match the color, although i may opt for an antique gold...

All in all, i am extremely happy to have this gorgeous deck and Cathy did a wonderful job with the book.

RavenOfSummer

Just received Carol Herzer's Starlight Illuminated Tarot, purchased from a Facebook trade group :)

Also just received notification from Barnes & Noble that my Star Tarot is shipping!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavenOfSummer

i have finally received the gorgeous long awaited Star Tarot by Cathy McClelland--published by Schiffer.

Beautiful package and Cathy's art is beyond fabulous.

Although, i can't help but wish there was more image and less border...[schiffer, PLEASE stop overwhelming such gorgeous art with huge borders.] And the corner rounding was shabbily done, IMHO. At least my deck.

i re-corner rounded it with my trusty rounder and now it looks, feels and shuffles much better.

i may get another deck to trim...

This one i will most likely give an edge treatment. It will be a little tricky to match the color, although i may opt for an antique gold...

All in all, i am extremely happy to have this gorgeous deck and Cathy did a wonderful job with the book.

I'm curious to see the borders. Seems like they're already controversial!

Page of Ghosts

I know my package came into town earlier so I'm just waiting for my phone to beep that I can pick it up - it's two indies that got a major publishing:

The Wild Unknown: I feel like everyone has this deck so I haven't been in any rush to get it but suddenly I was extra enabled thanks to another thread here! I'm very excited to see this deck in the flesh (cardstock?) since it's been so popular the last few years and I hope I'll like it too :D

The Ostara Tarot: I saw some of the cards when it was being made and fell in love. It will be my first collaborative deck so I'm excited to see how that works, seems all the artists did their work in digital media so it hopefully it looks good (I'm not too fond of decks where all the cards are by different artists as those I've seen looks too messy in my eyes, this one only has 4 artists). I've heard some complaints about the gilding making the cards stick together so I hope it isn't too bad.

RavenOfSummer

Over the weekend I received Songs for the Journey Home Mini and White Magic Tarot Spell Cards, both from our own AJ-ish from the Adopt-a-deck here- thanks AJish!  :D

And, received the Star Tarot! I have to say I was unsure how I felt about it the first time I looked through it, and yes, I think it was mostly because of the borders. But I was happy to find on looking through it again today I was feeling it more. So this one might take me some time to really sort out how I feel about it, but the art really is beautiful.

Everyday Witch is on its way. I love the app I have in my phone from the Fool's Dog so I couldn't resist the actual cards any longer. The companion book looks very good, too.

I'm currently re-reading the last of the Discworld books (the one where Granny Weatherwax dies..) and when I'm looking at the cards in the app I can see Tiffany Aching in so many of them. Not quite sure..but I think that's a good thing!

Finally ordered the Sasuraibito Tarot! It's been on my wish list ever since it came out, glad I managed to get it before the first edition sold out.

Over the weekend I received Songs for the Journey Home Mini and White Magic Tarot Spell Cards, both from our own AJ-ish from the Adopt-a-deck here- thanks AJish!  :D

And, received the Star Tarot! I have to say I was unsure how I felt about it the first time I looked through it, and yes, I think it was mostly because of the borders. But I was happy to find on looking through it again today I was feeling it more. So this one might take me some time to really sort out how I feel about it, but the art really is beautiful.

i know, i adore Cathy's art! The borders are just so darn overwhelming. My eyes really wish the art was larger, especially in the majors.

i am still on the fence regarding what to do about the borders--to trim or not to trim...or simply to edge the deck. Can't quite make up my mind, but i DO still love the deck very much; and the book is really, really good. Although, it needs a bit more editing for spelling, etc.

ETA: i finally relented and purchased The Sasuraibito Tarot!!! It had been on my wish list for quite a while.

My Pokemon Tarot has finally arrived in my country!! :) The shipping time was 2-12 weeks and it's been a bit more than 3 weeks until now!

Now the package is being reviewed by the customs, I hope I won't have to pay too much UGH, this deck was so expensive already (since the Canadian dollar is so weak and the price was in USD)  :(

Just received Saltwater Reading Cards! I first came across them in this thread actually =) I just fell in love with them when I saw them. I've been wanting a sea-themed oracle but hadn't seen one I felt drawn to until this. After spending time in the ocean this summer I wanted something like this to stay connected to that ocean energy I felt.

I have the Ostara deck coming  :)

Not sure if it's a practical deck for a tarot novice, but I just love the artwork...

I received the Ostara deck yesterday. I love it! A few of the cards I was like, "Ehh?" The Emperor, for example, but the booklet was very helpful and I'm starting to see a lot of the cards from a new angle.

I think it is a great deck for a beginner, especially with the booklet. However, much of the symbolism and meanings are unique to the deck itself so if you are interested in going really deep into Tarot it probably wouldn't do for it to be the only deck you study.

I'm patiently (or not) waiting for the Pagan Otherworlds to arrive.. for the second time. I should have never sold it the first time. This has been the only time I have ever regretted letting a deck go.

i have finally decided to order the Linestrider Tarot [i was on the fence for quite a while], but i discovered that she also did a lovely Lenormand deck in the same style--the Scrying Ink lenormand.

So i have ordered that as well. i think they will make a nice combo. It should arrive tomorrow,

and am looking forward to it, as i need a bit of an emotional lift right now...

Queen of Nothing

I... uh... I went a little crazy this week.

I bought the Pagan Otherworlds, and the long awaited Jonasa Jaus 2nd ed. I also bought the 2nd and 3rd editions of the Oracle of Odditites, since BlackandtheMoon is retiring it soon.

Just received the Tarot of Transformation! I was excited to find it because I had thought it was OOP.

Also was gifted the very mini size of the Illuminated Tarot by Carol Herzer, by a lovely kind soul in one of the Facebook trade groups :)

The Lover's Path Tarot just arrived! I traded for it on one of the Facebook trade groups. I love, love, love it! It's been on my wish list for a while, and I love Kris Waldherr's Goddess Tarot so I knew I'd love this one too. It's also got more of a dark half of the year energy to me, so the timing is perfect. So excited to start working with it! <3

i am  eagerly waiting for the Dracula Tarot self published by Vicky Vladic with art by Anna Gerraty.

Also the new edition of the Earthly Souls and Spirit Oracle by the lovely Terri Ann Foss, which is one of my very favorite oracle decks. Her art really fires up my intuition.

EmpyreanKnight

I was surprised to know that the Illuminated Tarot by Caitlin Keegan is available locally, so I ordered it and it shall be in my hands soon.  :)