Queen of Wands in finances

November

Hi everyone, I'm dealing with the renovations of my grandpa's house, actually still with red tape stuff (I haven't taken out the mortgage yet, so renovation hasn't started yet), but the problem is the whole thing is very expensive, more than what I and my partner expected. We can find the money, but it will take more time. 

The Queen of Wands turned out as advice in this situation, but how does this lady behave in these matters? My idea is I need to be more confident, as we will make it, but it's not enough.. I don't like this card, because I'm not at all like her. 

What do you think? 

Thanks a lot. 

Imagine someone like Marta Stewart, taking firm charge of the whole thing and doing a lot of the work herself 😊 If that’s not you, then is there perhaps such a person you could enlist to help you out? 

oh good luck with it 😞 . We can't take the meanings to your exact situation in this area but generally....

The Queen of Wands has or makes a plan, she is organised and works out a goal. In terms of finances, she is an excellent project manager and leading it, she knows what she wants and how to get it!

She would organise the builders then and the finances to cover to get what she wants. She is also very positive and enthusiastic, like she knows it will work out, she just has to organise and lead to get there!

The advice here is to take a leadership role, she can always find solutions, obstacles are just to be overcome 🙂

I was thinking the difference between the Queen of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands and the QofP is sitting there in her garden and enjoying her finances. The Queen of Wands is ready to stand up with that Wand! This is like someone wants to go to university and gets the grant to go or decides to open a business and organises the shop unit and now managing the fitting of it. So this is about working the best way to manage a financial situation and the best way to find solutions. what is the goal, what does she want in the end? Then she works towards that, finding solutions for everything.

53 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Imagine someone like Marta Stewart, taking firm charge of the whole thing and doing a lot of the work herself 😊 If that’s not you, then is there perhaps such a person you could enlist to help you out? 

Hi @Raggydoll, thank you for commenting my post. Well, actually this description fits with my boyfriend's approach towards the matter 😅 I always think it's all only up to me (with any problem I'm dealing with actually), but I'm not alone, so yes, what you say makes sense.

37 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

oh good luck with it 😞 . We can't take the meanings to your exact situation in this area but generally....

The Queen of Wands has or makes a plan, she is organised and works out a goal. In terms of finances, she is an excellent project manager and leading it, she knows what she wants and how to get it!

She would organise the builders then and the finances to cover to get what she wants. She is also very positive and enthusiastic, like she knows it will work out, she just has to organise and lead to get there!

The advice here is to take a leadership role, she can always find solutions, obstacles are just to be overcome 🙂

I was thinking the difference between the Queen of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands and the QofP is sitting there in her garden and enjoying her finances. The Queen of Wands is ready to stand up with that Wand! This is like someone wants to go to university and gets the grant to go or decides to open a business and organises the shop unit and now managing the fitting of it. So this is about working the best way to manage a financial situation and the best way to find solutions. what is the goal, what does she want in the end? Then she works towards that, finding solutions for everything.

Hello @DanielJUK, thank you for commenting! Well, I gave the context, because generally when users write here are told they don't give enough context 😅 anyway I understand what you mean.

I think that what you say makes sense with this Queen and actually this is what I need to do the most in general in my life. Thank you again.

Hello @November, how are you? 🙃
I agree with what has already been said. The Queen of Wands is energetic, optimistic, hardworker and a fighter. In the RWS deck it is ahead of desert dunes and icy lands. She faces challenges with courage and confronts obstacles with vitality. If she needs to raise funds and be strategic with finances - (even if she's not the style that scrimps and saves) - she will certainly do it, whatever the cost.
Good luck with your renovation!

Edited by Yola

1 hour ago, Yola said:

Hello @November, how are you? 🙃
I agree with what has already been said. The Queen of Wands is energetic, optimistic, hardworker and a fighter. In the RWS deck it is ahead of desert dunes and icy lands. She faces challenges with courage and confronts obstacles with vitality. If she needs to raise funds and be strategic with finances - (even if she's not the style that scrimps and saves) - she will certainly do it, whatever the cost.
Good luck with your renovation!

Thank you @Yola for your help! Yes, I agree, she's like that! I need to be like her. 

Generally for me Q of Wands *IS* the real estate card.

She always shows up during home renovations, buying, selling, or renting a home.

So whether you are like her or not ... her energy is what you'll be experiencing.

Wands are warriors in war and builders or administrators in peace.

She's practical but with an eye for beauty. She's smart about money but not a penny-pincher.

Q Wands has a creative vision ... but she's practical about implementing it.

She's a leader who sets clear expectations for her crew.

Out of balance she can be an aggressive bossy b*tch and too extravagant with money... I'm just going to assume you'll avoid that part };>

Not about tarot ... just i've done a bunch of home reno:

Things ALWAYS cost more. They ALWAYS take longer.

Overestimate costs and timings as a matter of course ... and you'll be fine };>

Edited by Misterei

4 hours ago, Misterei said:

Generally for me Q of Wands *IS* the real estate card.

She always shows up during home renovations, buying, selling, or renting a home.

So whether you are like her or not ... her energy is what you'll be experiencing.

Wands are warriors in war and builders or administrators in peace.

She's practical but with an eye for beauty. She's smart about money but not a penny-pincher.

Q Wands has a creative vision ... but she's practical about implementing it.

She's a leader who sets clear expectations for her crew.

Out of balance she can be an aggressive bossy b*tch and too extravagant with money... I'm just going to assume you'll avoid that part };>

Not about tarot ... just i've done a bunch of home reno:

Things ALWAYS cost more. They ALWAYS take longer.

Overestimate costs and timings as a matter of course ... and you'll be fine };>

Hello @Misterei, thanks for commenting! I didn't know this Queen was very related to home renovations and the like, but I can see how. 

Anyway I agree with your description here! Thanks for your own personal advice too ❤️

4 hours ago, November said:

Olá@Misterei, obrigado por comentar! Eu não sabia que essa Rainha estava muito ligada a reformas residenciais e coisas do gênero, mas posso ver como. 

De qualquer forma, concordo com sua descrição aqui! Obrigado pelo seu conselho pessoal também  ❤️

I didn't know either, how interesting! 😃
after all, she is holding a piece of wood... it makes perfect sense! 

The Queen of Wands is a real charmer.  And she's relaxed---she doesn't even worry about superficial stuff, such as the 'rule" that a lady always keeps her knees together.  So I see this as telling you to back off, relax, let your partner do what he does and you just do what you do best.  You may be capable of doing the whole business thing yourself, but this card tells you to relax, turn down the super planning and managing side of yourself, and be relaxed, charming, and patient. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.