Skip to content

Give a Tarot Card a Song!

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 hours ago, Ferrea said:

I couldn't decide between The Holy Spectrun  I couldn't decide between The Holy Spectrum and The Muse Tarot. 

Great cards and great songs!  My taste is drawn to the top card but I feel the 2nd card fits in well with the song. :bubble_bok:

  • Author

The Emperor and The Empress together = It's a Man's Man's World 1966

 

Yes, the words are dated but I feel they represent both the Empress and Emperor nicely.  Since the beginning of time, it takes two to tango and yes, the High Priestess might try to hone in once in a while but for a relationship, it takes two.  I like to think of these two cards together in support of each other, just like in the song.

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Deck is the Morgan Greer.

Song is by James Brown.

Edited by Saturn Celeste

I might have posted this in the court cards thread years ago but I’ve got “Don’t stop me now” by Queen for either the Knight of Wands or the 8 of wands. Not sure which fits better. 

IMG_4704.thumb.jpeg.163b9b05d53970f8e33bd967bfb56c7a.jpeg
IMG_4705.thumb.jpeg.26b49c0570fdddc0bad0a828c4a9711d.jpeg

I guess the Knight of Wands has the 8 of Wands as one of the cards under his belt. But I’d like to find a song that fits the 8 of Wands then.

  • Author
On 12/8/2025 at 5:51 PM, zurgles said:

Knight of Wands

Oh the Knight of Wands!  I love knight cards! 🐴

25 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Oh the Knight of Wands!  I love knight cards! 🐴

One of my favorite cards 😄 My rising sign falls into his decans and I really relate to the card.

My partner sent me a funny youtube short by this musician named Carter Vail that I follow. He’s a really creative songwriter and I love his sense of humor. Anyway, I thought this would be good for the Knight of Pentacles. 
https://youtube.com/shorts/Vrf2N1Oz8f8?si=zRaZBlPGbHJ0qJx5

Edited by zurgles
Remembered it was my partner that sent it to me

I thought this cute song would be nice for the Four of Swords. 

 

Edited by zurgles

This song reminds me a bit of The High Priestess!

I've always related both the traditional RWS Devil card, and this gorgeous, inspiring song, with addiction / recovery. The nice thing about this track is it is up to one's own interpretation of what the river equals.

For the sake of this post, I'm going with a deck from my collection that is quite straightforward.

Bohemian Gothic Tarot, Baba Studios, 3rd edition.

What's your take on this song?

GFT_Bohemian_Devil.jpg

oh, I love this exercise, because lately I have been getting ideas of songs that fit for specific tarot cards. I am truly obsessed with Fiona Apple, so both of them are Fiona's songs:

"Oh Well" - 3 of Swords

"Waltz" - 4 of Wands. I know here it seems more questionable, but 4 of wands for me also stands for satisfaction; quiet celebration, in this case. It doesn't need to be excessive for me.

Edited by dollyglitter
needed to add up the youtube links.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.