Skip to content

Give a Tarot Card a Song!

Featured Replies

3 of wands:

7 of swords (visual) :

Ace of wands :

№13 Death :

 

 

 

The Chariot :

 

Steppenwolf – Born to be wild

The Clash – Brand New Cadillac

Motley Crue – Kickstart

 

The Emperor reversed: Megalomaniac - Incubus

 

The Lovers: Two Princes - Spin Doctors

 

Strength: Hero - Mariah Carey

 

Strength reversed: Coming Undone - Korn

 

Ace of Cups reversed: Guarded - Disturbed

 

4 of Cups reversed: I Will Not Take These For Granted - Toad the Wet Sorocket

 

6 of Cups reversed: Shoots and Ladders - Korn

 

Knight of Cups reversed: Revolving Door - Crazy Town

 

Queen of Cups reversed: Modern Day Delilah - Van Stephenson

The Emperor reversed: Megalomaniac - Incubus

 

 

For me - is № 5 Papa. Double faced religion....

DANCE and FUN  !

 

3 OF CUBS :

 

7 OF BATONS :

 

 

  • Author

DANCE and FUN  !

 

3 OF CUBS :

 

7 OF BATONS :

 

Excellent choices!  The 3 of Clubs was fascinating, I couldn't take my eyes off it!  In the 2nd one, I wasn't sure if I was in Mass Effect or Fallout 4!  I added both to my trip hop playlist.

The Emperor reversed: Megalomaniac - Incubus

 

 

For me - is № 5 Papa. Double faced religion....

 

That would definitely work too!

The chariot + 10 of pentacles:

i've always thought of the 10 of cups as the Sound of Music card, so probably "My Favorite Things" or the title song.

 

By the same token, the Queen of Swords is Evita, so she's "Rainbow High."

 

(If I could get around the copyright issues I'd love to design a musical theatre tarot one day. I started working out the cards years ago, I should go back to that!)

Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Cage The Elephant - Always Something

Judgement: Salvation - The Strumbellas

 

 

  • Author

Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Cage The Elephant - Always Something

I LOVE Cage the Elephant! But then again, I'm a Borderlands player. ;)

Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Cage The Elephant - Always Something

I LOVE Cage the Elephant! But then again, I'm a Borderlands player. ;)

I'm not a gamer, Hearthstone is the most advanced game I play. I stick to cards ;D

But I guess from what you're saying that their music is used in the Borderlines series.

 

Cage the Elephant definitely has some great music ^-^  Right Before My Eyes is my favorite I think.

 

Last night I was contemplating the 9 of cups and it popped into my head that it's probably well represented by the song "I Got The Sun in the Morning (and the Moon at Night)"  from Berlin's Annie Get Your Gun. It's a song about having all the resources and abundance you need, even if they aren't manifested in material wealth.  :)

8 of Wands

 

I'm in a hurry by Alabama

 

9 of Cups

I'm Happy by Pharrel Williams

The Devil Reversed:

Lenka - Trouble Is A Friend

 

Four of Cups:

Mating Ritual - Thief

 

  • Author

Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Cage The Elephant - Always Something

I LOVE Cage the Elephant! But then again, I'm a Borderlands player. ;)

I'm not a gamer, Hearthstone is the most advanced game I play. I stick to cards ;D

But I guess from what you're saying that their music is used in the Borderlines series.

 

Cage the Elephant definitely has some great music ^-^  Right Before My Eyes is my favorite I think.

It's not a tarot post but I love this song so much and it's in reply to you, KaiNo!  This is the trailer for Borderlands 2, this song is by The Heavy.  Short Change Hero.

It's not a tarot post but I love this song so much and it's in reply to you, KaiNo!  This is the trailer for Borderlands 2, this song is by The Heavy.  Short Change Hero.

 

Wow, now I'm almost tempted to play this game... Cool intro and definitely a great song. Thanks, Celeste! ^-^ I saved the song to a playlist :bthumbsup:

The Star:

Sigrid - Sucker Punch

 

Since the Star also describes the unexpected; it denotes being knocked off your feet, so this can be my Star-song.

Knight of Wands

Mambo No. 5, by Lou Bega

 

 

3 of Swords Rx

Back on my feet again, by The Babys

  • Author

Knight of Wands

Mambo No. 5, by Lou Bega

I love this song!  X/

8 of Cups: Second Chance - Shinedown

 

9 of Pentacles: Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani

 

 

2 of Cups

 

"Be My Baby" by The Ronettes

 

 

Page of Wands

 

"She Talks To Rainbows" by Ronnie Spector

 

 

 

 

Since the 3 of Swords has been stalking me today:

 

Pain Redefined - Disturbed

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.