A BIGGER Shadowscapes??!?!!

Guest libra

On 8/9/2020 at 3:33 AM, Decan said:

I don't know but wikipedia says it is one of the main websites in Czech Republic

On 8/9/2020 at 5:07 AM, reall said:

I think Chez is EU so it should be legit shop?:) also pic shows author name 2piece box & gilded edges so imo it's good indicator deck is original as pirates don't have any of these!:)

Also heureka just list item details & shops where you can order it?:)

Btw not sure these shops have paypal?:)

Thanks, Decan and Irena! It does seem legit, but as far as I can tell (through the dubious magic of Google Translate) it seems to be a local Czech Republic affair. *sigh*

Found this deck on three Czech online shops, but all of them have only local delivery 😞  damn

Do you think there’s any hope that Llewellyn will publish the same edition in the US?

4 hours ago, Deni said:

Found this deck on three Czech online shops, but all of them have only local delivery 😞  damn

Do you think there’s any hope that Llewellyn will publish the same edition in the US?

You can order directly from the Czech publisher: https://www.synergiepublishing.com/cs/shop/karty/tarot/000116_tarot-skrytych-svetu.php

When you checkout, it will redirect you to Kosmas, which seems to be a Czech bookstore. They ship internationally, and the shipping costs vary from 20-30 USD, depending on whether you choose economy or priority. I live in the US and ordered my copy this way. It takes a REALLY long time though!

4 hours ago, Grandma said:

Awesome, thank you!  How long is REALLY long and do they provide a tracking number?

So far, it's been a whole month! It was shipped on December 15th, and it reached the US on January 6th, so it was around the holidays also. It appears that it was released from US customs a few days ago, so I should be getting it pretty soon... And yes, they do give you a tracking number, and yes, I've been obsessively tracking it.