Does anyone know what deck this is?

Freakyeyed

I have two I've just stumbled upon on this horrible website that has lots of nice high quality images of tarot cards but doesn't tell you what deck they're from. In fact it will say names of specific decks but the card shown isn't in that deck. I don't know that I'm thinking of getting either but I don't recognize them and am curious.

1514039747_ScreenShot2021-02-28at7_59_34PM.thumb.png.06dd29224cba558e16441381e63fa043.png334026180_ScreenShot2021-02-28at7_59_23PM.thumb.png.eedb9f4aab67bff43b9b04a27748ecb5.png

RunningWild
On 3/1/2021 at 12:58 AM, RunningWild said:

The Emperor is from The Spellcaster's Tarot.

I need to edit the name of that deck to:  Modern Spellcaster's Tarot.  Sorry about that.  I don't know if there was another deck with a similar name or not.

On 2/4/2021 at 6:18 PM, Malthus101 said:

Ah, you were right! I see now the option to upload a file - OK.

So here is the card - looks like one of those German or Polish Gypsy Fortune telling decks to me. But I found it on xtarot which I think is Czech. I messaged them on FB but no reply after 5 days... so who knows.

Anyone think they know the card and deck?

Thanks!

house.jpg

Still no joy on this one, huh? : \

1 hour ago, Malthus101 said:

Nope, i tried instagraming sibillaoracle

, looking up widower, fidelity, house, on google images

I tried youtubing sibilla cards

I now want a deck of sibilla cards darn..

Whatever it is, it's not a Sibilla. No playing card insets or notations. It's one of those Bohemian decks. 

I still want a copy.

RunningWild
On 4/27/2021 at 10:48 PM, Malthus101 said:

It might be:  Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten, Orakelkarten based upon the cards behind it.

RunningWild
19 minutes ago, gregory said:

That isn't the deck I found but probably similar.  I more or less searched for decks that had the multiple language keywords at the bottom of the cards behind the House card.  Also, I've just now accidentally happened upon Solandia's old blog.  How I never knew it existed is a wonder after all the searches I've done over the years.  I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link to the page I'm looking at about this style.  I suppose a search for the page title would work:  gipsy fortune telling cards zigeuner

The style works - but there's the buff-colouring to the text area - doesn't match anything I can find.

There's a whole thread here: is that what you mean. There's also a thread on AT - it's OK to link to those.

I only know of Solandia's blog about Montenegro....

Exactly. 
It's the same type of deck as the ones mentioned, but not the same deck. Like the way there are various Tarot decks, various Lenormand decks....

When I saw it, I put it through a reverse image search, I even tried cropping some cards so that they were single card images. I got nowhere. 

RunningWild
1 hour ago, gregory said:

The style works - but there's the buff-colouring to the text area - doesn't match anything I can find.

There's a whole thread here: is that what you mean. There's also a thread on AT - it's OK to link to those.

I only know of Solandia's blog about Montenegro....

No.  This is the url but it's a wordpress blog:  https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/linedplan/gipsy-fortune-telling-cards-zigeuner-wahrsagekarten.html#top

27 minutes ago, katrinka said:

Exactly. 
It's the same type of deck as the ones mentioned, but not the same deck. Like the way there are various Tarot decks, various Lenormand decks....

When I saw it, I put it through a reverse image search, I even tried cropping some cards so that they were single card images. I got nowhere. 

1 hour ago, gregory said:

I'm sure I messed up the quote feature here and don't know how to undo it.  But, yes, I did what you did minus the photo cropping.  Nothing was an exact match to the House card although it seems I've seen that image somewhere before.

I'm sure I've seen it too - but....

That's NOT Solandia's blog. I'm sure it's not - I email with her at times - and that's not her style of writing. But I can see the cards (with work) - and they are among the decks on the page here.

Edited by gregory

16 minutes ago, gregory said:

That's NOT Solandia's blog. I'm sure it's not - I email with her at times - and that's not her style of writing. But I can see the cards (with work) - and they are among the decks on the page here.

Parts of it are her style because they're obviously copypasted from AT:

Capture.JPG.47c0f0ff3720004ba3b71d99f7df5b31.JPG

Yikes. 

I received a sample card in with a deck I just bought,. I assume it's sort of a come and buy me ad - except that I can'ft find what deck it is, even with a reverse image search. whcih makes it a little pointl;ess...  Anyone ?

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.7138ebec57bca20604fab77ef676cfe4.jpg

43 minutes ago, gregory said:

I received a sample card in with a deck I just bought,. I assume it's sort of a come and buy me ad - except that I can'ft find what deck it is, even with a reverse image search. whcih makes it a little pointl;ess...  Anyone ?

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.7138ebec57bca20604fab77ef676cfe4.jpg

It's Carrie Mallon's Spacious Tarot 🙂 I like it a lot 🙂