Does anyone know what deck this is?

Freakyeyed

(I hope this is the correct place to post this)

Here's the Major Arcana from my first and only deck, I've had a lot of trouble identifying it. All I know is that it's around 20 years old. No box, no booklet, I aquired it secondhand. Any help is appreciated ♡

image0.jpg

geoxena
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RavenOfSummer said:

All right, I've got one for you all!

scan_20190113-16.jpg

I can never see your images.  If you're linking to them at a hosting site, it doesn't work for me, in the US. They show as broken links. Can you just upload it?  

Edited by geoxena
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, geoxena said:

I can never see your images.  If you're linking to them at a hosting site, it doesn't work for me, in the US. They show as broken links. Can you just upload it?  

Hmm. I wonder if like gregory said it's an issue with your software? I'm not using a specific hosting site, these are just pictures various places on the internet.

ETA I'm also in the US- Washington DC.

Edited by RavenOfSummer

3 hours ago, gregory said:

Wheel of Change - Genetti.

http://www.wheelofchange.com/store/wheel-of-change-tarot-deck 

Here you go, geoxena: the original is from a wordpress site; maybe your software blocks them ?

@gregory is a living, breathing database! 💞

I am also in the US, and I can see it just fine. I wonder if it is the browser you are using, @geoxena? Some people have reported trouble seeing attachments with particular browsers --or operating systems, for that matter.

geoxena
Posted (edited)

Thanks, @gregory, for the image.  I am on my phone and usually have no problem with seeing WordPress sites but it always seems to happen with images that RavenOfSummer posts.  So, the URL for that one upthread from RavenOfSummer shows up to me as only scan_20190113-16.jpg. There's no part of the address leading to WordPress - it's just the file name - so that's why I cannot see it. I can't remember what the issue was the last time I noticed this.  I don't know if this is something my phone is doing?  Hmm.

Back on topic: what a beautiful card, @RavenOfSummer!  I'm going to check out that deck.

Edited by geoxena
4 hours ago, geoxena said:

Back on topic: what a beautiful card, @RavenOfSummer!  I'm going to check out that deck.

3 hours ago, gregory said:

It's a WONDERFUL deck

It really is beautiful!! I remember this deck was on my radar at some point and now that I see it again I can't imagine why it ever fell off!

geoxena
5 hours ago, gregory said:

Easily available on Amazon now !

It looks like it's only the companion book on Amazon.  At Genetti's site, it says the deck is only available there, in her online store.

23 hours ago, geoxena said:

Thanks, @gregory, for the image.  I am on my phone and usually have no problem with seeing WordPress sites but it always seems to happen with images that RavenOfSummer posts.  So, the URL for that one upthread from RavenOfSummer shows up to me as only scan_20190113-16.jpg. There's no part of the address leading to WordPress - it's just the file name - so that's why I cannot see it. I can't remember what the issue was the last time I noticed this.  I don't know if this is something my phone is doing?  Hmm.

It definitely sounds like your phone is doing it. I remember last week or so reading posts about someone not being able to see images on their phone and/or a specific browser.

OH - found the trailer and a flashed past image. It looks like the gilded Visconti from LoS....

His is the card I can see (just)

image.png.05f507c3dc44b28d5afd48163441e7f9.png

Which looks to me like:

AIFz1IHj6MKW_KjeslRc.jpg.fa5c0e4af27248e73b948f0d74999733.jpg

I do love google. Does that fit ?

As featured in this video:

@gregoryI've not seen the program either but I've been interested to know what deck they used for it. I couldn't find anything with my google-fu except for a that same bit in a video. I did however, find out that the author of the book wrote it with astrology and tarot in mind (she was learning tarot at the time).

Thanks so much for figuring the deck out for me! 😁

Niobium

Okay, here's one I swear I know the name of but can't remember AND can't find it.

838c2e51932410dae850e0fb3a2c37befbd0bd8b

any ideas?