Day Soleil

The Silver Soul Tarot

Guest Night Shade
4 minutes ago, joy said:

Love, love, love The Fool! And the 2 of cups! And The Wheel of Fortune and and and! Can not wait until I can order it ❤️

I love the WOF too!  And the rest of the cards, for that matter.  I can't wait for this deck to come out!!! :heart:

Emilija
Posted (edited)

They may not be my usual taste as far as artwork, but the artwork is very talented and imaginative.

I really like the Justice card, and how there's a realistic body being portrayed.

Edited by Emilija

Day Soleil

Thanks to the Creative Tarot Circle monthly challenges, I'm finally back into drawing mode for my long-neglected deck! After a long summer of nothing but rambunctious foster puppies and messy farmhouse renovation, I'm so happy to be hanging out inside, drawing these cards again. I'm surprised how much I'm getting INTO it, I'm crossing my fingers I might actually complete all 78 by next spring... ya think? Hey, a girl can dream. For now, however, it's fun to just hold a pencil again. 🙂

Full deck is here: https://daysoleil.wixsite.com/home

A14 Temperance.jpg

A2 HP.jpg

Pentacles 10.jpg

Edited by Day Soleil

joy

So happy you have time to work on your deck! I love that High Priestess ❤️ Looking forward to your next cards. And yes of course you can make it 😉

InfernalTarot

Love your artwork on these cards. Great work! 🙂

Raggydoll

Temperance is GORGEOUS!! Are you working from real life models or reference photos? (Or 'just' your imagination?) You are so talented and your renderings of both humans and animals are fantastic!! 

Day Soleil

Thank you @Raggydoll!

I'd say 80% of the figures are live models. I'm redrawing them from 2, 5, or 20 minute sketches I did from attending a weekly life drawing group 2008-2016 in Phoenix. 

But for some, like Temperance and High Priestess (and Magician and Fool) I purchased photographic poses to draw from an art site called PoseSpace because they have more detail.

katrinka

They really are some nice work. :)
That 10 of Pents would make a nice tatt, too. Auspicious AND good art.

Saturn Celeste
On 11/7/2019 at 7:49 AM, Day Soleil said:

But for some, like Temperance and High Priestess (and Magician and Fool) I purchased photographic poses to draw from an art site called PoseSpace because they have more detail.

Temperance is my favorite one for sure!!  She is so lucid, I just love it!!

Day Soleil
On 11/8/2019 at 9:38 AM, Saturn Celeste said:

Temperance is my favorite one for sure!!  She is so lucid, I just love it!!

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure how that figure would go over, so I'm glad you like it.

LoveLightPeace

@Day Soleil I love all of them...each drawing very thought provoking in its own right. You are so talented my friend, I'm so glad that you're sharing your deck creation with us! ❤️