Little Fang

We Ran a Marathon In Here! (New Features!)

2 hours ago, Jewel said:

Thanks Daniel, and I will continue doing reviews.  Just got bogged down the last couple of decks I worked with - Osho Zen still trying to wrap my head around what I want to say, and The Chrysalis I want more time with before reviewing.  I will be doing the review of my "April Deck" - Mermaid Tarot by Leeza Robertson, after doing 30 days with the Moon with that deck I have gotten to know it and the book very well! LOL  Writing the reviews is something I view as one of my best contributions to this wonderful community.  It is nice to know that the person reviewing the deck and companion book (when applicable) has actually spent time using the deck.  I often read reviews that are more first impression love and in the end do not provide me with the detail that someone that has really dedicated time to the deck can give me.  That is what I strive to provide.

Don't burn yourself out Jewel!! :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, Little Fang said:

hot dog GIF

spacer.png

OH MY - SCARY AVVIE. Are you now the owner from hell ? :lol: 

You have all done amazingly well. WAY TO GO ! (*shouts* Because I CAN :bubble_bhehe:)

Edited by gregory

14 hours ago, Nordica De Spell said:

@Jewel, I read your reviews before the upgrade. They were well composed and quality pictures... I thought they were helpful to get a grip on the deck reviewed, and a joy to read! It’s a real great contribution to us tt&m members, and glad you plan on continuing. 🙂

😉 Excellent, then my goal is accomplished!  If it helps one get a grip on the deck then helps one decide if a deck is for them or not and they have a better idea of what to expect if they order it. I use to be a "catch all" person and often it was the hype that made me buy them.  Granted I started my TT&M reviews with my favorite decks, and some of my new decks that I purchased with a better eye for what I was getting into so the majority of the reviews are extremely positive, but I will get into decks I am not as keen on in time. 

1 hour ago, Jewel said:

😉 Excellent, then my goal is accomplished!  If it helps one get a grip on the deck then helps one decide if a deck is for them or not and they have a better idea of what to expect if they order it. I use to be a "catch all" person and often it was the hype that made me buy them.  Granted I started my TT&M reviews with my favorite decks, and some of my new decks that I purchased with a better eye for what I was getting into so the majority of the reviews are extremely positive, but I will get into decks I am not as keen on in time. 

For sure, reading negative reviews would be as interesting as reading positive ones. 

Definitely I have a few decks in my collection that I don’t like and don’t use — one of them is even offensive to me, and I realized this as soon as I opened the box — luckily it doesn’t happen as often anymore, because as you say, one gets a better eye.

The hype thing is seductive though, I know because some of the more popular decks I don’t like at all, and yet I find myself having to take a new look at them every once in a while, if only to confirm that No, That Deck Is Still Not For Me. 🙂 

Looking forward to your reviews! 

I did one on AT once. But it was a very controversial deck; still, I will copy it over if you want.

38 minutes ago, gregory said:

I did one on AT once. But it was a very controversial deck; still, I will copy it over if you want.

As long as you didn't talk about putting it in the middle of the floor and going number two on it, we should be all right.

25 minutes ago, gregory said:

OK.... 

If you’re unsure whether you should add a review then you can always PM one of us mods and we will take a look at it. Though I’m fairly certain you’d never write anything like what was suggested  😅

1 hour ago, gregory said:

I assume you're talking about the Cultural Revolution Tarot (I think that's the name - the Chinese propaganda deck).  It's an excellent review that clearly addresses the controversial aspects of the deck.  I hope you do post it here.

10 minutes ago, Grandma said:

I assume you're talking about the Cultural Revolution Tarot (I think that's the name - the Chinese propaganda deck).  It's an excellent review that clearly addresses the controversial aspects of the deck.  I hope you do post it here.

That does sound very interesting 

22 hours ago, fire cat pickles said:

As long as you didn't talk about putting it in the middle of the floor and going number two on it, we should be all right.

:balloon_sca:

There is no hurry or stress on your reviews @Jewel but they are always great! :heart:

On 5/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, fire cat pickles said:

There is an arrow at the lower right hand corner that will bring you back up to the top! We asked for it and we did receive 🙂 Thank you!!!

Also, there is a built in draft function: Once you start typing in any reply and you leave that thread; and then you come back to that thread and click into the reply window; your previous reply is automatically populated into the dialogue box. Try it out--Very handy!

I love the saving automatically of posts!

I don't seem to have the arrows! I saw @gregory post in another thread she didn't either!

I wonder if firefox users cannot see them? I have enabled all security for this site and still no up / down arrows for me.

I changed themes to test and had them! I then realised, I have Chameleon with a dark purple background, it hides the arrow! But now I can see it on another theme, I have found it's location 🙂:bubble_bthumbsup: phew :thumbsup: thanks all

arrow.thumb.jpg.69d144e64086792bb8aac471aba56885.jpg