Skip to content

Tarot Spread for Confessions

Featured Replies

Greetings! I'm wondering if anyone has a spread that will help shed light on the consequences of making a confession? Thank you.

I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you're looking for, but why would you even need a special spread? Why not just ask the cards what the consequences of making that confession will be, and lay a simple line of 3, or 5, or a 3x3 box spread (depending on how much detail you want)?

Edited by katrinka

  • Author

Hi Katrinka, thank you for the reply. That makes sense. I was going to do a 5 card spread but wanted to see if anyone had anything specific about "telling the truth".

 

Hi lilycart -

 

It's an interesting question - whether to use a spread or just lay the cards out in a line.  Basically, some people prefer to read one way and some the other, or someone might pick the method based on the question. I'm a big fans of spreads myself, with positions devised to get the most relevant information.

 

What exactly are you asking the cards - "should I confess to A that I did...."?  If so, you don't need a spread specific to truth telling.  You need a spread that explores the consequences of one action and another.  And if that's the case, I sure can help you because my friend @Wandererused just such a spread in a reading for me and it was powerfully guiding.

 

Or if it's a different question, maybe I'll have some ideas as well.

  • Author

Hi Grandma!

I do love a spread for that same reason 🙂

Ahhhh. I am asking the cards if I should confess my love.

I'd be very interested to see the spread your friend gave you!

 

Many thanks.

Edited by lilycart

I've been searching and there isn't one spread that exactly fits but if you make your own, post it here for other people later on 🙂

 

These spreads sort of match this issue and you could always take some positions from them to make your own.....


The Scale Of Consequences Spread - this one is the closest to what you want to know

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO spread - some of these positions could fit positions for you

Harsh Truths Spread - this is an objective truths type spread

 

Hi @lilycart! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

 

It seems you’re getting good suggestions on what spread to use...

 

I just wanted to say that confessions are for the guilty, and you’re innocent! Love is free, it comes to us and it leaves us without our permission. We can try to implore it, one way or another, but whom among us are very successful with that? Therefore, you can’t help your feelings, (but it’s a blessing to be able to feel love, IMO.)

 

Anyway,

 

Best of luck to you! And sorry for the intrusion to your thread topic! 

 

🌺🌺

Hi @lilycart (and thanks for the nudge, @Grandma!) :animated-smileys-waving-065:

 

The one she was referring to is the Crossroads spread, here (scroll down to near the bottom): 

I find it can be very useful in a wide range of circumstances, so I hope it's helpful for you!

  • Author
21 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

I've been searching and there isn't one spread that exactly fits but if you make your own, post it here for other people later on 🙂

 

These spreads sort of match this issue and you could always take some positions from them to make your own.....


The Scale Of Consequences Spread - this one is the closest to what you want to know

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO spread - some of these positions could fit positions for you

Harsh Truths Spread - this is an objective truths type spread

 

Wow!!! Thank you so much  @DanielJUK. These are all variations of what I was looking for. 

  • Author
20 hours ago, Nordica De Spell said:

Hi @lilycart! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

 

It seems you’re getting good suggestions on what spread to use...

 

I just wanted to say that confessions are for the guilty, and you’re innocent! Love is free, it comes to us and it leaves us without our permission. We can try to implore it, one way or another, but whom among us are very successful with that? Therefore, you can’t help your feelings, (but it’s a blessing to be able to feel love, IMO.)

 

Anyway,

 

Best of luck to you! And sorry for the intrusion to your thread topic! 

 

🌺🌺

🤗

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.