This Is The All-singing, All-dancing Tarot Enabling Thread!

FLizarraga

Dreamkeepers is a GREAT deck, I honestly like it a lot more than Tarot of Mystical Moments which is similar in some ways but ultimately feels a little more empty than Dreamkeepers.

• Cosmos Tarot and Oracle - nah. Imagery is too much like adverts. It could be used as margin illustrations in Cosmopolitan....

This is literally how I feel about it too. I gave this one to a friend who loves Astronomy; she'll probably use it for writing prompts or meditation. 

BrightEye

I'm thinking of getting a couple of Oswald Wirth based decks, in addition to the Oswald Wirth with the Marseille-style minors I already have. The ones I'm thinking of getting:

Symbolic Tarot of Wirth

Universal Wirth

Enablers, please work your magic!

WELL - if I were to pick one of those, I'd go with the Symbolic (yes of course I have both.) I don't have them with me just now, but the Universal one bugs me a bit - it's fine, but as I'm a slight purist at times, the LOOK of the cards is - just not quite RIGHT for Wirth. Too jazzy and the fonts are wrong. Then again for variety it's a nice one to have.

BrightEye
8 minutes ago, gregory said:

WELL - if I were to pick one of those, I'd go with the Symbolic (yes of course I have both.) I don't have them with me just now, but the Universal one bugs me a bit - it's fine, but as I'm a slight purist at times, the LOOK of the cards is - just not quite RIGHT for Wirth. Too jazzy and the fonts are wrong. Then again for variety it's a nice one to have.

Thank you! I had a similar feeling about the art of the Universal. It doesn't quite look right. But the symbolism of the images looks interesting...

Sure. Buy it.

Will that do ?

(I love Vinitski's stuff, and this is no exception.)

It's slightly freaky, a bit scary and very thought-provoking. You want it..... here's some help.

bddc43df3db87e30be8958612e85c280_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-4.0.2&w=680&fit=max&v=1577634690&gif-q=50&q=92&s=5ff172a9540a3db352665f8b84ab18d0

The kickstarter campaign had lots of lovely information about it.

But just buy it !

Phew!  Here I was getting ready to do a little tarot-baiting to get @gregory to gush based on what was said in that other place.  😂  Alas, I was too late to the party again.

I don't have it.  Yet.  But so far I adore the Emperor. 

Buy it.  Hurry! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Our Forum host is raising their prices, so every little bit helps!

Guests

Thank you for paying us a visit!

Please consider joining and the Google Ads will vanish.

Registered Members

The only ads you will see are those run by your fellow readers, who so kindly support our forum.

Please consider turning off AdBlock so their contribution isn't in vain!