This Is The All-singing, All-dancing Tarot Enabling Thread!

FLizarraga

Venus Rising
15 hours ago, FLizarraga said:

☺️ I shouldn't be asking this question, anyway, as my sexual epiphany was a guy who had been dead for close to two millennia:

Antinous_bust_01.JPG 

I agree with @Raggydoll you have excellent taste. :bubble_blove: Antinous was delicious.  And to keep this on topic....I am enabled......for hot dudes made of stone LOL 

All joking aside....are there any decks with greco/roman statuary/gods or hot dudes in general?   

20 minutes ago, Venus Rising said:

I agree with @Raggydoll you have excellent taste. :bubble_blove: Antinous was delicious.  And to keep this on topic....I am enabled......for hot dudes made of stone LOL 

All joking aside....are there any decks with greco/roman statuary/gods or hot dudes in general?   

We might need to ping @Saturn Celeste for this because she knows her way around hot dudes, sexy decks (and sexy readings ☺️

Hot Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

There are a lot of decks with hot guys. They seem to be specifically targeting a gay male audience, but we can still look.
While we're waiting for Saturn Celeste, I want to mention that the guy who did the deck owns a shop that sells fingerboards. I had to google to see what that was about.
Skateboarding with your fingers is apparently A Thing.  Tarot can lead to some absurd, yet strange and wonderful places.

The much lamented Neil Lovell, of Tyldwick Tarot fame, created a previous deck called the Antinous Tarot, IIRC. It was never printed, but the images were online. It wasn't as good as any of his published decks, granted, but it had some seriously smoking dudes.

I was looking for images online now and couldn't find any. Many a more in-depth search into the Internet Wayback Machine will turn up some cached ones.

But --what's a hot dude, anyway? I know Antinous is just what the doctor ordered, for me, but we all have different tastes. Some prefer older men, thinner, heavier, beards, and so forth.

I'd be so down for a True Blood Tarot. Wouldn't you? Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Sam Trammell, Stephen Moyer, and (drum roll) Alexander Skarsgård... It was Hot Dude Smorgasbord!

Meanwhile, and while we wait for Dominatrix Supreme Saturn Celeste, why don't we take a look at Brian Williams' fantabulous --and chockfull of male hotties-- Renaissance Tarot? https://www.usgamesinc.com/Renaissance-Tarot-Deck.html

Edited by FLizarraga

Venus Rising
1 hour ago, katrinka said:

There are a lot of decks with hot guys. They seem to be specifically targeting a gay male audience, but we can still look.
While we're waiting for Saturn Celeste, I want to mention that the guy who did the deck owns a shop that sells fingerboards. I had to google to see what that was about.
Skateboarding with your fingers is apparently A Thing.  Tarot can lead to some absurd, yet strange and wonderful places.

I'm always happy to look even if I am not the target audience :bubble_bdrool: haha

Also, I had no idea.  Is it sad that I absolutely couldn't skateboard normally, and that I highly doubt I could do these tricks even with my fingers!?! lol

44 minutes ago, FLizarraga said:

The much lamented Neil Lovell, of Tyldwick Tarot fame, created a previous deck called the Antinous Tarot, IIRC. It was never printed, but the images were online. It wasn't as good as any of his published decks, granted, but it had some seriously smoking dudes.

I was looking for images online now and couldn't find any. Many a more in-depth search into the Internet Wayback Machine will turn up some cached ones.

But --what's a hot dude, anyway? I know Antinous is just what the doctor ordered, for me, but we all have different tastes. Some prefer older men, thinner, heavier, beards, and so forth.

I'd be so down for a True Blood Tarot. Wouldn't you? Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Sam Trammell, Stephen Moyer, and (drum roll) Alexander Skarsgård... It was Hot Dude Smorgasbord!

Meanwhile, and while we wait for Dominatrix Supreme Saturn Celeste, why don't we take a look at Brian Williams' fantabulous --and chockfull of male hotties-- Renaissance Tarot? https://www.usgamesinc.com/Renaissance-Tarot-Deck.html

oh I must go try to have a look!! Thanks for the Antinous tip! 😄 

True, true, we all have different tastes - althoughhhhhh, it sounds like you and I are on the same page, hot dude wise LOL 

Yasssssss.........I would LOVE a True Blood Tarot.   :bubble_bdrool: :bubble_bdrool:

Look at all the enabling happening here, yup, totally on topic.....*whispers* even if it is for decks that don't (yet) exist!! 😉 

new york auto show please GIF

Saturn Celeste

@Raggydoll @katrinka @FLizarraga @Venus Rising

:rofl:  Too funny guys!! :lol:

Well, talking about decks for men, my most favorite of all is the St Jinx tarot but you need to get the entire set!  I've started to use the zodiac cards in my past life readings and they are so awesome!  The link provided goes to the all male tarot with the expansions but censored.  The uncensored version was not out when I purchased my deck.  I do highly recommend the uncensored version for your viewing pleasure!  The page itself is censored. 😉   I've read with my St Jinx deck and it's really a must have!!

@FLizarraga has mentioned my next favorite deck, the Renaissance deck.  I can thank @DanielJUK for mentioning that deck.  I was tickled to find the deck still available!  What is so delighful about this deck are the playful naked gods in the upper and lower corners of the page.  It's an erotic, and playful deck and I love it!

I don't have it but I want the Gods and Titans deck.  I've used pics from that deck already in discussions.  It's 'saved for later' in Amazon.

And let me sum this up with a walk through memory lane from our friends from AT. 😊

https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=220685

13 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

I don't have it but I want the Gods and Titans deck.  I've used pics from that deck already in discussions.  It's 'saved for later' in Amazon.

I can't quite arrive at carnal lust with that one, though it does look like a very good deck. Maybe it's the animal heads?
The Acat card looks like a buff, green Rob Zombie. Now I'm hearing "Dragula" in my head.

Capture.PNG

Saturn Celeste
13 minutes ago, katrinka said:

Rob Zombie. Now I'm hearing "Dragula" in my head.

Don't stop!  I love Rob Zombie!  I'm more of a 'body' person lolol  I have quite a lustful scene I wrote between a Minotaur and Maori Warrior.  Hot Hot Hot! 🌶️

Dig through the ditches
And burn through the witches
I slam in the back of my
Dragula!

rob zombie 1990s GIF

16 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Don't stop!  I love Rob Zombie!  I'm more of a 'body' person lolol  I have quite a lustful scene I wrote between a Minotaur and Maori Warrior.  Hot Hot Hot! 🌶️

fanning barbra streisand GIF

26 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Dig through the ditches
And burn through the witches
I slam in the back of my
Dragula!

rob zombie 1990s GIF

Here's guy who was a major influence on Rob. (And a unique love song, lol.)

Roky gained weight after Rusk, he hasn't been hot hot hot in some time. But he was utterly amazing.

Saturn Celeste
4 minutes ago, katrinka said:

Here's guy who was a major influence on Rob. (And a unique love song, lol.)

Roky gained weight after Rusk, he hasn't been hot hot hot in some time. But he was utterly amazing.

I've heard a lot of old bands and I don't know how I missed this one!  Love the guitar in it!  Thanks!

My pleasure.
You may not have completely missed Roky - surely you've heard of the 13th Floor Elevators? Primal stuff!

Edited by katrinka

Saturn Celeste
5 minutes ago, katrinka said:

My pleasure.
You may not have completely missed Roky - surely you've heard of the 13th Floor Elevators? Primal stuff!

No, but do they ever remind me of the Animals!  I see Roky was involved with the band too!  lol I did watch American Bandstand though.  I was really into Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi, Janis and of course The Animals.  The were my favorites during that time.

People - Benebell Wen wrote only two hours ago that there were now 11 decks left of her Spirit keepers tarot vitruvian edition. So it is going out of print real fast, and there won’t be another printing in any foreseeable future. Just saying!!

knight rider hurry GIF by Challenger

20 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

@FLizarraga has mentioned my next favorite deck, the Renaissance deck.  I can thank @DanielJUK for mentioning that deck.  I was tickled to find the deck still available!  What is so delighful about this deck are the playful naked gods in the upper and lower corners of the page.  It's an erotic, and playful deck and I love it!

I am a terrible enabler of others 😂 I think Fliz might have posted about it on the original AT thread where I saw it. There was a long thread on there for decks for lesbian and gay and people in polyamorous relationships, basically decks with non traditional couples to the lovers cards and also another thread with decks for trans people. Someone (I think it was Fliz) suggested the Renaissance as it fits beautifully and really promoted it there 🙂 So glad you got it Saturn! I feel enabled to get it now but renaissance art is not really my fave style (too religious for me normally) but the people sound interesting but it's firmly OOP and saw it sells for a lot of $ now! I have spent too much on decks recently and in no hurry but will look if it comes up on ebay in future, if I see it for an inexpensive price I would get it but it's not a must for me. Just having a look and actually the Brian Williams deck is not too high a price on ebay, someone is trying to sell it on amazon for around $900! 😮

I was enabled by @Raggydoll to get the Inner Compass Oracle, it's an oracle so I won't write anything more about it here but just seeing it in threads enabled me doh! It is gorgeous though. I am having a no buying deck period for a while 🙂❤️

Edited by DanielJUK

3 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

was enabled by @Raggydoll to get the Inner Compass Oracle, it's an oracle so I won't write anything more about it here but just seeing it in threads enabled me doh! It is gorgeous though. I am having a no buying deck period for a while 🙂❤️

Hahaha I don’t even feel guilty of enabling you to get that one. It’s a brilliant deck!! 

good the simpsons GIF

Venus Rising
20 hours ago, katrinka said:

I can't quite arrive at carnal lust with that one, though it does look like a very good deck. Maybe it's the animal heads?
The Acat card looks like a buff, green Rob Zombie. Now I'm hearing "Dragula" in my head.

Capture.PNG

I have to agree on all accounts 😄 

3 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

I am a terrible enabler of others 😂 I think Fliz might have posted about it on the original AT thread where I saw it. There was a long thread on there for decks for lesbian and gay and people in polyamorous relationships, basically decks with non traditional couples to the lovers cards and also another thread with decks for trans people. Someone (I think it was Fliz) suggested the Renaissance as it fits beautifully and really promoted it there 🙂 So glad you got it Saturn! I feel enabled to get it now but renaissance art is not really my fave style (too religious for me normally) but the people sound interesting but it's firmly OOP and saw it sells for a lot of $ now! I have spent too much on decks recently and in no hurry but will look if it comes up on ebay in future, if I see it for an inexpensive price I would get it but it's not a must for me. Just having a look and actually the Brian Williams deck is not too high a price on ebay, someone is trying to sell it on amazon for around $900! 😮

Oh @DanielJUK the Renaissance deck is still in print, it's the book/deck set that is out of print  (although I keep nagging US Games to bring it back - along with the Celestial set)

It's a beautiful deck. 

Venus Rising
5 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

People - Benebell Wen wrote only two hours ago that there were now 11 decks left of her Spirit keepers tarot vitruvian edition. So it is going out of print real fast, and there won’t be another printing in any foreseeable future. Just saying!!

ohhhhh.....I am wavering slightly, after being firmly deenabled on it........no. I can't.....I shan't..... wait, I'm on the wrong thread haha. 

Venus Rising
20 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

@Raggydoll @katrinka @FLizarraga @Venus Rising

:rofl:  Too funny guys!! :lol:

Well, talking about decks for men, my most favorite of all is the St Jinx tarot but you need to get the entire set!  I've started to use the zodiac cards in my past life readings and they are so awesome!  The link provided goes to the all male tarot with the expansions but censored.  The uncensored version was not out when I purchased my deck.  I do highly recommend the uncensored version for your viewing pleasure!  The page itself is censored. 😉   I've read with my St Jinx deck and it's really a must have!!

And let me sum this up with a walk through memory lane from our friends from AT. 😊

https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=220685

oops, I've replied to everyone out of order....blame the lack of coffee this morning haha....

THank you Saturn for the recommendations. Dayyyummmm St. Jinx tarot is hottttt.  I think I need that deck.  Uncensored sounds delightful 😉 

Got the Renaissance, love it. 

thanks for the AT link.....will enjoy having a look 🙂 

19 hours ago, Venus Rising said:

Oh @DanielJUK the Renaissance deck is still in print, it's the book/deck set that is out of print  (although I keep nagging US Games to bring it back - along with the Celestial set)

It's a beautiful deck. 

thank you Venus for this info, I will look out what I can find in future and have now been enabled to get it 😂

On 8/5/2019 at 9:03 AM, DanielJUK said:

I was enabled by @Raggydoll to get the Inner Compass Oracle, it's an oracle so I won't write anything more about it here but just seeing it in threads enabled me doh! It is gorgeous though. I am having a no buying deck period for a while 🙂❤️

You know, Daniel, I might have done it, but I can't remember... 😂

It is a gorgeous deck, and my favorite Brian Williams deck, and it definitely has a queer , Michelangelo-esque sensibility. And it's definitely still in print, or at least both the deck and the book are, easily available, and cheap.

And please, stop talking about the Inner Compass Oracle RIGHT NOW. I mean it! Noooooooooo!

Edited by FLizarraga

On 8/5/2019 at 3:12 AM, Raggydoll said:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! wile e coyote no GIF by Looney Tunes

2 hours ago, FLizarraga said:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! wile e coyote no GIF by Looney Tunes

Well, it sold out shortly after so you can relax now 😁😁😁

2 hours ago, FLizarraga said:

And please, stop talking about the Inner Compass Oracle RIGHT NOW. I mean it! Noooooooooo!

Maybe we will. Or maybe not.. 

Happy Heat Wave GIF by Pat Dorian

Better run for cover to the de-enabling thread !!

run away GIF