JustPeachy

Intuition, Reading And Awakening

Posted (edited)

I've only recently started reading. After a few years working on evolving my intuition and more recently meditation, I started cards about 3 weeks ago and had a "break through" this morning. I was able to get the gist of a 3 card spread and it really excited me, like to no end, so much so I had tingles! So I was wondering about the experiences of other readers. How/when did you have your awakening?

Edited by JustPeachy

I do not know if I had one major awakening.. per se.. 

I started reading when I was 16.. and studied on my own for years here and there, until I found the aeclectic forum in 2002 and from there I practiced readings time and time again..

getting good feedback.. and it is in the feedback sometimes my hair goes up on my hair..

like I did a reading for a freid and I said because of judgement "do you hear the horn " and they told me when they read that line,, a horn actually went off on the tv,, scared them,, and me eheh. 

it is rare,, but I get I woudlnt' say scared,, just for a moment amazed perhaps it could be on the feedback. 

do you study grounding and raising your vibration.. I find or I believe I should say that helps me read the tarot a great deal flow better I mean then say just reading the tarot. 

but yeah,, for me it is a series of small awakenings ,, then processing and going on , going on.. til the next small awakening. 

I do recognize something similar to what you’re describing. I believe it was when I started to feel a distinct “flow” in my readings and things just were making sense. I’m not sure if I’d call it an awakening exactly., but I did have that type of awakening experience in a more general, spiritual sense some time ago. I would best describe it as the Quickening (not a term I have come up with, it just resonated greatly with what I experienced). And that was pretty significant and noticeable  for me. Though it was not tarot related (or tarot induced) per se, it still impacted my readings because I started to sense spirit much stronger and so my readings got more psychic in nature.

Glad it has helped you with your intuition on this journey @JustPeachy

I can only tell my own story here and that is, I think I am very suited with my intuition and personality to divination, it's like a side of me that is really important, like destined! I don't mean that in a pompous or egotistical way but lets just say it really suits me but I repressed it for years and years! In my teenage years I picked up tarot cards, used them with meanings from a book and then put them away going into my 20's. I didn't really work with them or myself. After that I tried many methods of self-help but in my 30's came back to tarot and divination. This time I actually studied and began to improve with it and during that time, something amazing happened. My intuition started to grow and express itself in many ways. For example I would get clairaudient messages in readings. I had all kinds of interesting things happen. I still can't really control them, they are random! But I have only been working at this for 5 or 6 years, I have a lifetime of more work to put into this 🙂

I have friends who use meditation or trances or any form of relaxing into the unconscious to access their intuition but this just does not suit me, I cannot do it for a long time, only short periods! Divination was my path to my intuition and really accessed it. It's really opened up all sorts of sides of myself I never knew, so for me it was an awakening to my intuition and self-conscious and I would say it happened in about 2011/12, in my first year of seriously studying divination. I trust my feelings, messages and things I sense now, before I ignored and repressed it. So divination has been a great help with my own journey into myself :thumbsup: I notice if I have a break from it, it starts to fade, the more I use it the most things that happen, I am paying attention now and using it 🙂

I love your idea about an awakening, it really was for me :heart:

Wow, That's really quick breakthrough @JustPeachy.!!!!  I suspect it's because  you worked on your intuition & meditated beforehand.

I believe that once awoken our intuition walks before us like delicate footprints in the sand for us to follow, & our aim is to stride in perfect rhythm with the impressions until one day we catch up & we are our self absolute.   

Have a good journey & may the tingles be many.

18 hours ago, Cookie said:

I believe that once awoken our intuition walks before us like delicate footprints in the sand for us to follow, & our aim is to stride in perfect rhythm with the impressions until one day we catch up & we are our self absolute.  

This.  I would never have thought to express it like this though!

@JustPeachy I remember having a similar breakthrough with the cards. At some point it was like I just understood what they meant, like my intuition fully kicked in!

On 6/8/2019 at 8:51 AM, DanielJUK said:

Glad it has helped you with your intuition on this journey @JustPeachy

I can only tell my own story here and that is, I think I am very suited with my intuition and personality to divination, it's like a side of me that is really important, like destined! I don't mean that in a pompous or egotistical way but lets just say it really suits me but I repressed it for years and years! In my teenage years I picked up tarot cards, used them with meanings from a book and then put them away going into my 20's. I didn't really work with them or myself. After that I tried many methods of self-help but in my 30's came back to tarot and divination. This time I actually studied and began to improve with it and during that time, something amazing happened. My intuition started to grow and express itself in many ways. For example I would get clairaudient messages in readings. I had all kinds of interesting things happen. I still can't really control them, they are random! But I have only been working at this for 5 or 6 years, I have a lifetime of more work to put into this 🙂

I have friends who use meditation or trances or any form of relaxing into the unconscious to access their intuition but this just does not suit me, I cannot do it for a long time, only short periods! Divination was my path to my intuition and really accessed it. It's really opened up all sorts of sides of myself I never knew, so for me it was an awakening to my intuition and self-conscious and I would say it happened in about 2011/12, in my first year of seriously studying divination. I trust my feelings, messages and things I sense now, before I ignored and repressed it. So divination has been a great help with my own journey into myself :thumbsup: I notice if I have a break from it, it starts to fade, the more I use it the most things that happen, I am paying attention now and using it 🙂

I love your idea about an awakening, it really was for me :heart:

You had that ‘base’ to draw upon after it had time to germinate in your mind. I kinda did that too, I picked up my 1st deck around 1973, played around, put it down, picked it back up, over & over, till I discovered AT lol!