Venus Rising

Friar's Delight Lenormand On Kickstarter

Venus Rising

@Joan Marie from Cult of Tarot has just launched a new Lenormand on Kickstarter called 'The Friar's Delight'.  

I enjoyed the little video she made for it.  The music, the medieval-ness (is that a word?!?! LOL) really caught my eye 🙂 I hope it succeeds!

The Friar's Delight Lenormand Kickstarter

All the cards are viewable on her site:

Friar's Delights Lenormand gallery

I love the card backs too! :bubble_blove:  Maybe it's lame, but the card backs are pretty important to me 😄 And these look so cool! 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Joan Marie

Thank you so much! 

The Kickstarter is off to a slowish start but the goal is on the low side so I'm optimistic.

If you read Lenormand  (or want to start) I hope you take a minute and have a look.  

It's a fun deck, not too pricey (very reasonable shipping worldwide) and you'll have it before Christmas!

The Friar's Delight Kickstarter

Remember, when you back a Kickstarter, you're getting a present in the future!  😉

Venus Rising

I can't read Lenormand yet, but I'm looking forward to.  And yes, the shipping is VERY reasonable! It was a very pleasant surprise to see the cost of shipping was NOT as much as the deck (as is usually the case with other things I want to buy haha) 

4 hours ago, Joan Marie said:

Remember, when you back a Kickstarter, you're getting a present in the future!  😉

I love presents!! 😄 

present charles in charge GIF by HULU

FLizarraga

Oh, this is delightful indeed! And very reasonably priced --a bargain in these times. I'll back it come payday. I hope it succeeds.

Joan Marie

Thank you so much! 

The Campaign runs for just a couple more weeks. 

FYI- Kickstarter doesn't charge your account until/unless the campaign succeeds so if you back it anytime before it ends, you're safe. 🌟

Raggydoll

I know that this thread wasn’t started by you @Joan Marie but since you are now joining in and promoting yourself I thought it best to move this thread to the proper area 🙂

Joan Marie

Thank you! I was planning to do a post to promote myself but others started it for me.  So nice! 💕

Raggydoll
46 minutes ago, Joan Marie said:

Thank you! I was planning to do a post to promote myself but others started it for me.  So nice! 💕

Yes, really nice 😀

Joan Marie

I added a little video message from me to the updates on my Kickstarter. 

You can see it here:  http://bit.ly/FriarsDelightMsg1

3 card ad.jpg

FLizarraga

I backed the Friar's Delight, and now I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Is there a way to post about it on the Lenormand area of the forum? I feel not enough people know about this project.

Joan Marie
Posted (edited)

Thanks so much! Yes it is getting down to the wire and I would love to get the word out further about this deck.  There are rules here on this forum about how often and where one is allowed to self-promote. 

Maybe you, or someone else could make a post there in the Lenormand section and link to this thread? Or directly to the Kickstarter? BTW-I've added an Unboxing video to the KS page. http://bit.ly/FriarsDelight

Thank you so much for backing the deck. There is still time for a miracle! 🌻

20190815_161407.jpg.f07a81dce5a20eb6d6c643da5e425217.jpg

Edited by Joan Marie

Joan Marie

The Kickstarter was a success! And the decks will be going to print this week.

If you missed the Kickstarter, you can still get in on a pre-order deal at my website, Rabbit's Moon Tarot or at my etsy shop.

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who supported and encouraged and gave me so much helpful advice. What a wonderful and positive community this is. Doing a Kickstarter can be a real emotional grind, so every helpful word and gesture meant everything. 

5d6ffa25e449c009950925.gif

HOLMES

I am glad it passed , I was sadden when I saw x  on the kickstarter on the right and thought it was blocked (failed ). 

woot. 

Joan Marie

Thanks everybody for all the kind words! I really appreciate it.

The Friar's Delight is finished and has shipped and is currently finding its way around the world, landing on people's doorsteps and sliding into mailboxes everywhere.

The deck is available now at my website, Rabbit's Moon Tarot.

You can see all the cards, read reviews, and even do a 5-card online draw! 

Thanks again for all your interest and support. What a great community this is! 🥰

Joan Marie

FYI: Friar's Delight is back on Kickstarter as part of a double reward. 

tumblr_f6aead65a9f9f87f1d125fa04caeef43_544d9edf_640.jpg.9f68966a7bbdfd641abe666bc011dc65.jpg

Joan Marie

Just a few hours left to this special Kickstarter offer where you can get Button Soup Tarot and Friar's Delight Lenormand

Low-cost worldwide shipping.

Button Soup is a deck full of treasures. 

Friar's Delight, a medieval themed Lenormand

Both are printed on gorgeous 350gsm art paper and come in sturdy 2-piece boxes. 

More details at the Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cultoftarot/button-soup-tarot

KS main Image 2.png

IMG_0850.JPG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.