Lillith

Hi. I Am New To Learning Tarot.

Lillith

Hi all!  I am Lillith and I am very happy to be here.  I am new to learning how to read the cards. 

This is a bit difficult for me.  I was in a serious auto accident last year and have a TBI.  Learning anything these days is very difficult.  It is a slow tedious process as I am learning how I learn things.  So I am trying a combination of books, workbooks, tools, journaling, memorizing, understanding symbols.  If there was a total immersion system I think I would try it.  I have a vast collection of decks that I have collected over the years because they are lovely and I just love the art.   I prefer Ciro Marchetti decks, but have chose to to use RW deck for learning.  

I may even be up to trying a class if it is not too expensive.  I don't want to try something expensive in case my brain just says NO, which does happen at times.

Anything anyone thinks would help is appreciated. 

joy

Hello @Lillith welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085: I am very sorry to hear about your accident! My father had a brain stroke in his old days so I can imagine a little bit how it feels!

Just never ever ever give up!

TT&M teaches for free, please feel free to sign up:

And I can promise you, you will love it ❤️

Saturn Celeste
37 minutes ago, Lillith said:

I may even be up to trying a class if it is not too expensive.  I don't want to try something expensive in case my brain just says NO, which does happen at times.

Hi @Lillith!  Welcome to the forum!  Yes, I have room in my class, just click on the link Joy provided you and sign up.  I'll get you settled in when you do.  Make sure to return to your post you sign up with because there will be your class thread after I set you up, so don't forget about it! :azn:

Lady Butterfly

Hi @Lillith, and welcome to TT&M! I'm sorry to hear about your accident and continuing issues. Take the learning slow, and be kind to yourself!

As a former student in @Saturn Celeste's mentor program, I can highly recommend it!

stephanelli

Welcome to the forum @Lillith! I hope you enjoy it here.

Lillith

Thank you!  I look forward to learning!!

LoveLightPeace

Hi and welcome to TT&M @Lillith! I'm sorry to hear that you were in an accident and have a TBI. But, I'm glad to hear that you're working with different methods to learn new things, I think that's a wonderful thing to do for yourself. Best wishes to you on your journey :animated-smileys-hug-002: