Raggydoll

Raggydoll
2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Hmm... well, I guess someone has to do the Fool, and I have a few ideas that have been bubbling away for a long time! If you've not got any plans for it..? :smiley:

We can’t wait to see your vision - the fool is all yours ❤️

Wanderer

Thanks, Raggydoll! :classic_biggrin: I hope it'll slot in nicely... this is going to be a truly fascinating deck to read with, given the range of styles and visions! 

Raggydoll
23 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Thanks, Raggydoll! :classic_biggrin: I hope it'll slot in nicely... this is going to be a truly fascinating deck to read with, given the range of styles and visions! 

I agree! It’s going to be a very powerful and intense deck! 

Tina77

Thank you for helping me out six of air 

Raggydoll
2 minutes ago, Tina77 said:

Thank you for helping me out six of air 

You are welcome! I look forward to seeing your card!!

Raggydoll

I have made great progress with my card and it’s almost done (I’ll post pics after the weekend when it’s not so crazy busy here), so I have signed up for the Elder of Earth. This is a card I’ve been really eager to portray! 

FindYourSovereignty

I’d like the Moon card, please.

Thank you!

Raggydoll
3 hours ago, FindYourSovereignty said:

I’d like the Moon card, please.

Thank you!

Absolutely!! ❤️

aquarhapsody

May I claim the 3 of Air/swords? I already have a mockup of the design so it shouldn't take long!

Raggydoll
3 minutes ago, aquarhapsody said:

May I claim the 3 of Air/swords? I already have a mockup of the design so it shouldn't take long!

Yes you may!! 😀

aquarhapsody

I'd like to claim The Sun now! Thx!

Raggydoll
33 minutes ago, aquarhapsody said:

I'd like to claim The Sun now! Thx!

Sure thing!! 

stephanelli

I've been doing some thinking on what card I'd like to make and this card has been surprising me with a few ideas coming forward for it.

So can I do the Wheel of Fortune please?

Raggydoll
31 minutes ago, stephanelli said:

I've been doing some thinking on what card I'd like to make and this card has been surprising me with a few ideas coming forward for it.

So can I do the Wheel of Fortune please?

Absolutely !!

Raggydoll
4 minutes ago, joy said:

May I have 'Judgment' please?

Yes you may!!!

Havutar

Hey, after lurking for a while I had to make an account for this - but I'd like to make the star, if newbies can participate? Is there a set palette or such to consider? It's a cool project and I'd love to be a part of it!

Edited by Havutar

Raggydoll
1 minute ago, Havutar said:

Hey, after lurking for a while I had to make an account by for this - but I'd like to make the star, if newbies can participate? Is there a set palette or such to consider? It's a cool project and I'd love to be a part of it!

Newbies are welcome! And there is no color palette, the only crucial thing is that you get the format right and that you make sure that no details get too close to the edge of the picture. So read the instructions post carefully! I will reserve the Star for you 😀

Havutar

Yay! I hope to get started soon-ish, I'll post progress when I have something to show. I'll be sure to check the instructions!

Raggydoll
9 minutes ago, Havutar said:

Yay! I hope to get started soon-ish, I'll post progress when I have something to show. I'll be sure to check the instructions!

Sounds great!! 

aquarhapsody

@Raggydoll

Well, unfortunately, I will have to give up the Sun card.

I had almost finished the file, and this morning I opened up my paint program to find that it was completely lost; the whole program crashed for some reason.

I might come back here to draw another card before the deck is finished, but I am just kind of frustrated and drained from working so hard on that card.  😕

Raggydoll
2 minutes ago, aquarhapsody said:

@Raggydoll

Well, unfortunately, I will have to give up the Sun card.

I had almost finished the file, and this morning I opened up my paint program to find that it was completely lost; the whole program crashed for some reason.

I might come back here to draw another card before the deck is finished, but I am just kind of frustrated and drained from working so hard on that card.  😕

Don’t worry, breathe! These things happen! I’ll remove you from the sun card for now ❤️ I was wondering regarding the card you already sent in. Since it was a picture you had done previously, did you double check the measurements to see that it follows our guidelines? I am testing it out tomorrow in printerstudios software to be sure. After seeing it I just got the feeling that some of the details might be too close to the edges so I will check to see if that’s the case. I’ll PM you if any tweaks are needed 🙂

aquarhapsody
4 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Don’t worry, breathe! These things happen! I’ll remove you from the sun card for now ❤️ I was wondering regarding the card you already sent in. Since it was a picture you had done previously, did you double check the measurements to see that it follows our guidelines? I am testing it out tomorrow in printerstudios software to be sure. After seeing it I just got the feeling that some of the details might be too close to the edges so I will check to see if that’s the case. I’ll PM you if any tweaks are needed 🙂

The drawing itself was one I had done previously in pencil, but I traced over it digitally (to add better color and definition) and made the proportions to the pixel size you guys did, so it *should* fit! Let me know, though, if it doesn't work and i'll try to fix it.

Raggydoll
8 minutes ago, aquarhapsody said:

The drawing itself was one I had done previously in pencil, but I traced over it digitally (to add better color and definition) and made the proportions to the pixel size you guys did, so it *should* fit! Let me know, though, if it doesn't work and i'll try to fix it.

I’m sure that any issues can be fixed, it was a really cool card!!! 🥰