What's The Postman Bringing?

Glass Owl

I didn't buy any decks last year but I seem to really be making up for it this year!

Lately I've gotten the free Jean Noblet Majors only deck from Artisan, Tarot V, Angel's Own and Devil's Own Playing Cards, Oracle of Heaven and Hell and some decent tarot bags from Bloodstone, Manifest Success Affirmations Cards from Deja Drewit, and Borderless Deviant Moon and The Oracle of Black Enchantment.

I'm waiting for the Trippin' Waite Stars Edition and pouch, and the mini Spring Sibilla from Tarot Collectibles, which should be here pretty soon.

And now...I'm going to pause in my buying while I play with these.  Don't know why I waited so long for the Deviant Moon.  I love his stuff and have often gone to his site which is fun to read.

I'm glad Baba Studios has pushed back their dates!

Today I had to retrieve my Everyday Enchantment Tarot from the post office, since the postman yesterday decided to avoid walking to my house. It sort of becomes a regular occurrence that  he cuts his tour short on Fridays...

I haven’t bought any decks in a while, but when the weather is so hot I start longing for October and Halloween. Today I ordered The Jack-o-Lantern Tarot, the Hocus Pocus Tarot, and the Silver Tarot Cards Deck.  I haven’t been reading in months. Hoping these decks will spark something. 

In THEORY, my Blooming Cat. However the delays and excuses have been such that I begin to wonder if it will EVER arrive. Unfortunately it seems to be a small group of backers - 5% of us... who are having issues.

I finally re-purchased the William's Minchiate with my rewards points! For some reason, I gave the book away that came with my cards (I don't know how many) years ago. I miss my book! It cost my a whopping $0.05 🙂 It should be here Friday...

It was a deal I couldn't pass up!

9 hours ago, fire cat pickles said:

I finally re-purchased the William's Minchiate with my rewards points! For some reason, I gave the book away that came with my cards (I don't know how many) years ago. I miss my book! It cost my a whopping $0.05 🙂 It should be here Friday...

It was a deal I couldn't pass up!

Definitely a good deal!  I'm reading the book now!  I love all the art history goodness!

DesertRat

I just ordered the Spectrowhirl Tarot off Etsy. It's bright and vibrant and well-named. I'd attach a photo, but I don't think I'm permitted yet. I will do so when it arrives.

11 hours ago, gregory said:

You can actually.

But here it is anyway:

8d24d5_03f6238026e4443d977741d70c1f59b3~mv2.jpg

Thanks Gregory! I did receive it two days after I ordered it. Fastest shipping ever. But then I forgot to post about it like I said I would - Bad. But you've done it for me! And look at all those gorgeous, bright colors. I do love it. So pretty.

*jaw drops*
A visit to etsy must happen soon …

I got my FlonzGifts (Amazon) order yesterday & opened the deck today:

Secret Life of Cats (artist Louis Wain)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1199984788/secret-life-of-cats-playing-cards-poker

I have the Flower Fairy deck too.

Edited by legendaryelement

On 8/5/2022 at 10:12 PM, legendaryelement said:

I got my FlonzGifts (Amazon) order yesterday & opened the deck today:

Secret Life of Cats (artist Louis Wain)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1199984788/secret-life-of-cats-playing-cards-poker

I have the Flower Fairy deck too.

What have you done!!??!!  I had to look at everything in this shop.  I love the psychedelic cats by the same artist.  Did you see the movie about him? 

And I was just thinking the other day someone should make a Maxfield Parrish tarot.  If that doesn't happen soon, these playing cards will have to do for me! 

And there's "Unnatural History" cards, too!  I've been binging on mythical creatures and cryptids recently, so I should probably pass on that one, but it's super cute!  The snowy owl is labeled "Amicus Harry"!

Uh, back to our regularly scheduled postman subject:  I'm awaiting Golden Age of Romance Tarot Card Deck from Etsy seller Bobby's Tarot Decks.  I also have his WPA deck, which is very cool.  (There, a little turn-about Etsy enabling for you!)

It is not often, that I buy new decks these days.

But this one I could not pass up!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/848986268/the-alchemists-garden-plant-tarot?click_key=78b60c2be3127755b97186bc1b9550b1ac5a7253%3A848986268&click_sum=c779bc4e&ref=internal_similar_listing_bot-1

Ei bummmer, what a loooooong web address... 😞

1955828710_AlchemistGardendeck.JPG.ec873a2ff728b170d153416af141d32d.JPG

The Alchemists Garden, Psychoactive, Shamanic and Medicinal Plants.

78 card Tarot deck, and full In-Depth guide book, inside vintage, classy, organic card custom box.

🌱The Alchemists Garden:

The deck is based on combined shamanic plants and traditional archetypes of the tarot, together, forming a bridge between the archetypal, mystical, alchemical and botanic worlds. Book includes a scientific descriptions of the plants, layouts and a in depth guidance of the spiritual medicine of the card.

There's something special about self-reflection that can help you rise off of the forest floor and break through your own canopies. The weight of the ever-expanding corporate bustle, and social intensity is increasing. As the internet, social media, work grow and unite us, so too does the complexity, and this is something that should perhaps be integrated.
But how can we find ourselves rising high in this complex urban sprawl we inhabit? Fortunately we still have vast forests, and expansive rural sectors. We are in arms reach of our land, and the plants have great wisdom to share with us.