Visconti Modrone

Thoughtful

47 minutes ago, reall said:

@Morsoth Thank You for Update!^^ Sorry you didn't get a full book & set it's one of my fav!^^

my pledge arrived long ago BUT i'm still waiting for 2 replacement cards!x,x so double check your deck for doubless/missing cards?:)

Note; it should have 6 court cards in each suit +3 extra trumps?;) hopefully this issue is solved by now!

& feel free to ask anything I'll help!;)

p.s what box your deck arrive? i'm wondering will there be large deck regular edt?xD I WOULD prefer smaller size!;D

Aww, too bad @reall  😞   I've got 2 sets here from the Kickstarter, but I've been procrastinating opening them....partly because I've been swamped with other pressing issues, and part of me is worried that there will be issues with the set.  I know I will need to take the time to slowly go through them, and make sure all the right cards are there (I'm not even sure WHICH cards should be there haha, so thank you for saying 6 Courts and 3 extra trumps LOL)  Is there a full list somewhere that shows which cards should be in the deck? (preferably with photos haha)  I guess I could watch a youtube video or something. 

When I heard there were so many problems, it kind of took some of the excitement out of it for me, and kind of made me anxious about it. Seems so silly!  Fingers crossed that my decks are fine.  I actually wanted to leave one set sealed, either to possibly give as a gift, or have as a backup, but I guess I have no choice but crack into it, right? 🙄

6 minutes ago, DownUnderNZer said:

I ordered a few sets of this and all of it arrived in perfect condition with no discolouration, no double ups, and it was packaged really well. It did take some time to go through each deck and like 3 times back to back.

It is MASSIVE in size!!!

So, the delivery box that came was like a box you would use for moving small household goods or a box full of groceries.

Not too keen on the brown backs, but everything else in it is really cool. 

As for reading with them - doubtful.

DND 💓

Oh yay, this is great to hear, @DownUnderNZer  that yours are in perfect condition.🤩   Maybe today will be the day I open mine 🙂

There is another (longer) thread discussing the deck over here in case anyone missed it.

As I posted there @DownUnderNZer the last shipment according to their page was to Brazil, Asia and South Pacific and they delayed it to quality control the decks before they went out! You are lucky ❤️

Edited by DanielJUK

@Venus Rising totally got how you feel!:) i CANT WORK WITHOUT 2 MISSING CARDS!:D BUT DECK & book set best in my *collection & Must Have!XD btw book have All cards colors illustrations so it's good reference!:D

also just open it & check you can maybe seal it later somehow?;D

& LS service WILL solve All issues EVENTUALLY or so i hear,,,x,x hopefully your decks are *perfect!^^ lol

@DanijelJUK *Quality Control what I wish existed 3 months ago?x,x facepalm hopefully never too late,,,lol

p.s. @DownUnderNZer u lucky!:D i totally see it as *workable deck!:D

Edited by reall
DownUnderNZer

@DanielJUK @reall

I think I might have got mine later being in the South Pacific. Most definitely.

Shame it was not like that for all because it is such a beautiful deck. 

DND 💓

On 6/26/2019 at 4:03 PM, DanielJUK said:

There is another (longer) thread discussing the deck over here in case anyone missed it.

As I posted there @DownUnderNZer the last shipment according to their page was to Brazil, Asia and South Pacific and they delayed it to quality control the decks before they went out! You are lucky ❤️

oh right, thank you, @DanielJUK I had forgotten about that thread.  Should we be chatting about this over there? 

On 6/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, reall said:

@Venus Rising totally got how you feel!:) i CANT WORK WITHOUT 2 MISSING CARDS!:D BUT DECK & book set best in my *collection & Must Have!XD btw book have All cards colors illustrations so it's good reference!:D

also just open it & check you can maybe seal it later somehow?;D

& LS service WILL solve All issues EVENTUALLY or so i hear,,,x,x hopefully your decks are *perfect!^^ lol

@DanijelJUK *Quality Control what I wish existed 3 months ago?x,x facepalm hopefully never too late,,,lol

p.s. @DownUnderNZer u lucky!:D i totally see it as *workable deck!:D

Thank you  I hope so too!! 😄  I will let you all know when I finally get my act together and crack them open.  Ohhhhh geez, I forgot about the book, thank you @reall for telling me that! I feel a bit stupid now hahhahhaha.  That book will be a huge help.  Yay! 

DownUnderNZer
7 minutes ago, Morsoth said:

UPDATE! Lo Scarabeo will send me a full box set, with the book and all the cool stuff! So, I'll end up with 2 decks I guess! I couldn't ask for a better customer service! 🙂

Good news!!!!

DND 💓

On 6/29/2019 at 5:50 PM, Morsoth said:

UPDATE! Lo Scarabeo will send me a full box set, with the book and all the cool stuff! So, I'll end up with 2 decks I guess! I couldn't ask for a better customer service! 🙂

Haha! So Happy for You!:D You Lucky!:D hope my missing cards arrive someday too... x,x lol