Does anyone know what deck this is?

Freakyeyed

Welcome to the forum @Katka, you posted perfectly here :thumbsup:
if you would like to introduce yourself, you are always welcome to start a thread in our introductions section here 🙂 

I came across such a TdM deck. There is no more information. What kind of publication could it be? Google image search does not help.

image.jpeg.67d3db45d32561bf383d5867e139e33f.jpeg

OH.... rats. Because that box DOES look familiar - but I'd have to look at SO many decks to check if I actually bought it.... it feels like I saw it in Gibert Jeune, but it isn't there now...

I used google lens on my phone and framed it to just look for the exact Hermit image online and found it after a little research.....

This site has it in their shop here....

pyroskin

The same deck box there is called "Tarot de Marseille 1748 (mini)"

I'm going to edit out my direct links as Pyroskin has been accused of counter-fitting decks in the past.

But that is the name they have on that TdM deck on their site with that box image

I swear I do too - if you own it, can you please post Death and QoC - it will make it easier to search my stuff. The lack of signature has knocked out two I thought it was... The letter A is a bit of usefulness but I still can't find it....

Also @truelighth might know on the spot....

Edited by gregory

Alas, it's not mine, so that's the only photo I have. (It's actually from a post someone made on Reddit, we've asked the OP what deck it is but no response, so I figured I'd ask here, see if anyone recognizes it).

It has a distinct look of being done with something like watercolor markers. I was thinking the exact same thing about the lack of an imprint; maybe this is someone's MPC deck?

It's probably a very old deck i think it's called fortune telling cards but don't know more like publisher etc does anyone know which deck is this?

Screenshot_2023-01-06-15-22-00-166_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Edited by Aliki

These 2 decks are in bags, no title and I'm afraid I forgot the name of the decks. Can you help ID them? Thanks.

320421463_524730359759479_3741509160823287680_n.jpg.e8ab9b163933491c0c3d5cc1161be5e4.jpg

and

317309881_724690718959988_6693071484574538798_n.jpg

325180043_928591634972862_5662771961881156977_n.jpg