This Is The All-singing, All-dancing Tarot Enabling Thread!

FLizarraga

On 5/29/2019 at 6:52 PM, GlitterNova said:

https://www.amazon.com/Cat-Tarot-78-Cards-Guidebook/dp/145217363X

Look at how cute this darn thing is. I want it.

I'm not much into cats, but that is pretty adorable.

So is this Kickstarter that's featured on the home page:

My biggest, "miss" in the cutesy category was not pledging for the Monstara KS.  That deck is absolutely priceless:

Sadly out of print now. "Sniff-sniff."

On 5/29/2019 at 6:21 PM, Saturn Celeste said:

I too am a better enabler than de-enabler!  The first deck I want to present is The Influence of Angels.  Gregory tried her hardest to de-enable this deck for me on the other thread with no success.  I love it!  Members were upset with the major arcana depicted as angels but I love it.  I read for all types of people including Christians and I wanted to have this deck for them.  The minor arcana is lovely with supporting angels painted in.  The art is old fashioned homespun and the cards shuffle well.  I truly love this deck and am happy to own it. 😊

https://www.amazon.com/Influence-Angels-Tarot-Boginski-Barbessi/dp/1572818549/ref=sr_1_1?crid=369WXVZM7GY3H&keywords=influence+of+angels+tarot&qid=1559171543&s=gateway&sprefix=Influence+of+ange%2Caps%2C185&sr=8-1

Ohhhhhh my friend here at work bought that deck and might be lending it to me to spend a month with and do a review on it.  I am totally not into angel decks (don't own a single one) but this deck is gorgeous and on my Amazon wishlist 😆.  I guess I better talk to my friend and borrow it to see if maybe I can de-enable myself or just flat out cave lol.

Just now, Jewel said:

Ohhhhhh my friend here at work bought that deck and might be lending it to me to spend a month with and do a review on it.  I am totally not into angel decks (don't own a single one) but this deck is gorgeous and on my Amazon wishlist 😆.  I guess I better talk to my friend and borrow it to see if maybe I can de-enable myself or just flat out cave lol.

Perfect!!  Try before you buy!! ☺️

Where’s that de-enabling thread??!! Someone, talk me OUT of re-purchasing Tarot of the Spirit World. I’ve misplaced mine & when I bought it, it was affordable. I need another deck like I need herpes.

On 6/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, Wyrdkiss said:

I'm not much into cats, but that is pretty adorable.

So is this Kickstarter that's featured on the home page:

My biggest, "miss" in the cutesy category was not pledging for the Monstara KS.  That deck is absolutely priceless:

Sadly out of print now. "Sniff-sniff."

I have Monstarot, don’t use it. Wanna trade...something?

On 6/1/2019 at 5:31 AM, Saturn Celeste said:

I have it and I love it!  I also purchased this deck to do along with it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/610015776/the-magic-neko-deck-playing-card-and?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Aaaargh! *feebly shaking my fist at Saturn Celeste* Why do you torture me with this cuteness?  *putting deck in cart* 💕

We're coming into summer, how about the Tarot of the Secret Forest?

spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png

I have a feeling this deck will be OOP within the next year.  If this is so, it's a deck worth getting now, while you can.  It is an amazing deck and I suggest reading the review on AT by Kate Hill.  I'm around if anyone has any questions.

These cards came with the deck. I think they are "art cards" but don't know what the artist intended for them. anyone know?

P1QFVirl.jpg

Edited by Halcyon

On 6/18/2019 at 11:37 AM, Saturn Celeste said:

We're coming into summer, how about the Tarot of the Secret Forest?

spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png

I have a feeling this deck will be OOP within the next year.  If this is so, it's a deck worth getting now, while you can.  It is an amazing deck and I suggest reading the review on AT by Kate Hill.  I'm around if anyone has any questions.

Oh my this thread is very dangerous for me. This is gorgeous. 

7 hours ago, Halcyon said:

These cards came with the deck. I think they are "art cards" but don't know what the artist intended for them. anyone know?

P1QFVirl.jpg

These are bonus cards with Pixie's non-Tarot art. Reall herself describes them on GameCrafters as "extra 11 art cards featuring artwork from lesser known illustrations from PCS's earlier works"

I guess you can either consider them decorative and frame or ignore them, or you could use them intuitively as oracle cards to add some freewheeling spice to your reading. In my experience, anything can be used as an oracle. I have had some very interesting readings using Seven Stars' Halloween cards.

For those who missed the 2nd printing, the Darkness of Light Tarot is up for pre-order. Third edition, it does seems quite a bit more vibrant but I'm not sure I care for the white borders on the top and bottom of each image.

Tell me what you think. The artwork is striking, I do enjoy mine quite a bit.

Will probably pick up this edition for querents.

https://darknesstarot.com/products/third-edition-darkness-of-light-tarot-deck

27 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

Does anyone here have Cosmic Tarot?  Thoughts?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0880793953/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_HYRhDb8CA3067

I have it.
I don't find myself using it often, but I love it. What other deck features Gable, Hayworth, Bogie, etc.? https://s983.photobucket.com/user/MataPics_2009/library/Tarot decks/Cosmic Tarot - possible inspirations for the cards?sort=4&page=1

(The photobucket is Nemia's, IIRC.)

3 minutes ago, katrinka said:

I have it.
I don't find myself using it often, but I love it. What other deck features Gable, Hayworth, Bogie, etc.? https://s983.photobucket.com/user/MataPics_2009/library/Tarot decks/Cosmic Tarot - possible inspirations for the cards?sort=4&page=1

(The photobucket is Nemia's, IIRC.)

That is so cool!!!  It's on my wish list.  Unfortunately,  I have enough decks for now,  as I want to explore each deeply. Im also in a No Buy July group.

Maybe for my birthday in October 🙂