Jump to content

How are we doing? Suggestions here!


Recommended Posts

@Lo Priber  The beginner signup thread is here, under the Mentor Study forum: 

 

You have to have 5 posts on the forum before you can see the above forum or sign up for the study group, so that's probably why you haven't been able to see it until now. 

 

You also probably want to read the instructions for signing up here, too, first: 

Good luck!

Edited by bookshop
Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturn Celeste
6 minutes ago, Lo Priber said:

Thank you both for your suggestions! I am following the Tarot Readers Circle and look forward to to October sign ups! And I will continue to look into some of the other options. 🙂

You are in the mentor program now.  Check out your thread!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I joined this forum specifically because someone told me there is an Intuitive Reading Circle here, but I cannot find it.  Please let me know where it is so I can participate.  Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Hi,

I joined this forum specifically because someone told me there is an Intuitive Reading Circle here, but I cannot find it.  Please let me know where it is so I can participate.  Thanks!

Welcome 🙂

It’s called ISG (intuitive study group) but you need a minimum of 5 posts before you can participate in the circles. So go and write an introduction and chat a bit and then you can join the January circle (sign ups haven’t opened yet but will soon)

 

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/31-tarot-reading-circles/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Welcome 🙂

It’s called ISG (intuitive study group) but you need a minimum of 5 posts before you can participate in the circles. So go and write an introduction and chat a bit and then you can join the January circle (sign ups haven’t opened yet but will soon)

 

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/31-tarot-reading-circles/

 

 

Oh whew!  I was hoping it didn't mean a subscription is necessary to access it, since I'm utterly and completely broke.  Thank you!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Oh whew!  I was hoping it didn't mean a subscription is necessary to access it, since I'm utterly and completely broke.  Thank you!!!

Hey @geoxena seems you misunderstood 😉 You do not have to pay anything, you just have to have 5 posts in total. You have 3 now so should be easy to get 2 more.

The circles are held once a month. See you there!

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, joy said:

Hey @geoxena seems you misunderstood 😉 You do not have to pay anything, you just have to have 5 posts in total. You have 3 now so should be easy to get 2 more.

The circles are held once a month. See you there!

No, I get it.  I had wondered whether I had to subscribe or not, but that was before Raggydoll replied and set me straight.  Thank you for making sure I understand!  I'm really looking forward to joining the next ISG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CarrieB said:

It would be lovely if we could put thumbs up on comments we like/ agree with. 🙂

We don't have that because we're not Facebook. We're a forum.  We want discussions!  If you like or agree, no one will mind you writing a short post saying you completely agree or love it or whatever!

Link to post
Share on other sites
CarrieB
1 minute ago, stephanelli said:

We don't have that because we're not Facebook. We're a forum.  We want discussions!  If you like or agree, no one will mind you writing a short post saying you completely agree or love it or whatever!

OK, good to know. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.