How are we doing? Suggestions here!

1 hour ago, stephanelli said:

We don't have that because we're not Facebook. We're a forum.  We want discussions!  If you like or agree, no one will mind you writing a short post saying you completely agree or love it or whatever!

This is one of the reasons I love this place and don't do fakebook. IEPdAmfANUfi1sQla3hg.gif

11 minutes ago, gregory said:

This is one of the reasons I love this place and don't do fakebook. IEPdAmfANUfi1sQla3hg.gif

👍 (just kidding. Well, only with the symbol. I seriously agree with what you said.) Here we also have gifs if our words fail us. See: 

Han Solo Ok GIF

😁😁😁

56 minutes ago, Sace said:

I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I have enjoyed my few days here so far. I do not have a facebook account and I was so grateful to find a place to learn/discuss that was NOT on facebook.

Yay!  Glad to hear this 😊

It's such a special corner of the internet here.

I know we have just had an upgrade. I can live with most stuff but the huge panel down the side of busy threads (top poster etc) makes the actual posts too narrow and a pain to read.

Do we NEED this ? It takes up more than a quarter of the page width.

image.thumb.png.add9a15bc4a3b15ba37e1d89463b2d79.png

Also the little hand thing "joined recently" is really annoying to me - but of course if other people LIKE it....

And avatars are obscuring text below them:

image.png.46f29e9981283da6a5e88614989ae3db.png

I expect it's just my skin (Uniform) - but the ping colour is so pale you have to highlight it to see whose name it is !

Just niggles to try and make the place perfect again...

with my vision issues, I agree with Gregory re: ping I can no longer see them at all, although what I think I might not be seeing is a pale blue background and white print? I use default skin if that makes a difference. 

One of my favorite movie lines is from Jurassic Park and Jeff Goldblum, "they were so busy knowing they could, they didn't stop to think if they should". 

Looking forward though to seeing what will be newly available 🙂 thanks Little Fang

Not sure; I just unhid my trophies and they still don't show (I don't actually CARE, it was a test - but...) - but I see you say they make take time to reappear.

And the pings are still VERY hard to see - I'm on vanilla just now as Uniform seems to have fallen over :classic_dry:

But thanks for all your hard work :bubble_blovekiss:

4 hours ago, Little Fang said:

Reopening this, I think we fixed everything?

puppy eyes GIF

No. Sad puppy still has a sad.

I'm using the default theme and my little paintbrush button has disappeared from the upper right. I can't change the color to my usual lovely teal/dark mint. It's not the end of the world, but I'd really rather not have this bile-and-pea-soup shade.

1 hour ago, Little Fang said:

It's not quite nice to say that about our brand colors. 😞

Brand colors? *removes foot from mouth* Apologies!

This theme never had colorization ability, are you thinking about another theme?

No, it was definitely this one. I've always used the default and I've always changed the color after browser updates, etc. caused it to revert. If I can find an old screen snip showing the changed color I'll post it here.

49 minutes ago, Little Fang said:

Uniform has the fancy colors you're maybe thinking of!

I don't seem to have an option for Uniform.

00.jpg.8e293dd66a6659514e9e5959d3d05371.jpg

ETA:

00.jpg.14a27ad18b894b92f18f23e920dff32d.jpg

Edited by katrinka

Thank you! You rock.
(I'll call it "olive" from now on. 😁)

ETA: Uniform is  nice, and I can turn the light on or off. I'll miss the little paintbrush, but I can live with this one.

Edited by katrinka
3 hours ago, katrinka said:

Thank you! You rock.
(I'll call it "olive" from now on. 😁)

ETA: Uniform is  nice, and I can turn the light on or off. I'll miss the little paintbrush, but I can live with this one.

OOOH it goes full width. NIIIIIICE ! And I'm purple again.

Thanks LF.